Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seafight Bug´s

Discussion on Seafight Bug´s within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 04/24/2012, 18:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1500 View Post
weis den keiner ob es einen bug gibt für perlen oder mojos ??
wenn es den geben sollte wird dir das hier keiner sagen siehe obigen post
Old 04/24/2012, 18:57   #17

Bug with crit is also work with 60f 5 lvl
Old 04/25/2012, 11:10   #18

they fix it yesterday
Old 04/26/2012, 18:56   #19

You guys SUCK. Bug of towers worked for me for long time, you posted here, its fixed now in my server (I tested on my 2nd server and isn't yet, but I bet will be soon)!

Want to learn bugs, get friendships in teamspeaks of your alliances, don't come public with them! You think bigpoint is asleep? you want to screw them but you're only helping them. amateurs.

P.S: The mods know about the bugs, but they don't communicate them to bigpoint! Because they are mods on one server, but they are players on another. and i'm speaking this for experience as one of my friend is a mod and he never told 1 bug to bigpoint on purpouse to don't get them fixed.

#closerequest
Old 04/26/2012, 21:32   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitarjogos View Post
You guys SUCK. Bug of towers worked for me for long time, you posted here, its fixed now in my server (I tested on my 2nd server and isn't yet, but I bet will be soon)!

Want to learn bugs, get friendships in teamspeaks of your alliances, don't come public with them! You think bigpoint is asleep? you want to screw them but you're only helping them. amateurs.

P.S: The mods know about the bugs, but they don't communicate them to bigpoint! Because they are mods on one server, but they are players on another. and i'm speaking this for experience as one of my friend is a mod and he never told 1 bug to bigpoint on purpouse to don't get them fixed.

#closerequest

I'm not even there!
Old 04/26/2012, 22:13   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramonzitoo View Post
I'm not even there!
Then you're a seafight noob, and will only learn bugs and important stuffs 2nd hand in forums like these, where when they are shared, they get fixed in 1 week max.

Want examples? What about the pearls trick? I got all my 55's way ago with the pearls trick, the day it got shared in forums like elitepvpers or scar forums, it got fixed in days!

#closerequest#
Old 04/26/2012, 23:31   #22

Quote:
Then you're a seafight noob, and will only learn bugs and important stuffs 2nd hand in forums like these, where when they are shared, they get fixed in 1 week max.

Want examples? What about the pearls trick? I got all my 55's way ago with the pearls trick, the day it got shared in forums like elitepvpers or scar forums, it got fixed in days!

#closerequest#
what kind of pearl trick was that If I may ask? Since they allrdy fixed it now.
Old 04/27/2012, 01:52   #23

here is a good way to keep bugs in the dark instead of talking about it here just message the people intrested in it. i for one am intrested ^^
Old 04/27/2012, 07:33   #24

Quote:

#closerequest#
sorry I'm full of it! I assure you that you use bot to shine and not be violating any rules you think. then shut up.
Old 08/23/2012, 23:11   #25

And now all in German please
Old 08/24/2012, 01:22   #26

GoldBug :

you should have 1 50s or 55s canon
-> Open Charles - set breakpoints with rightclick on the server where you are in Charles e.g. int5.seafight..... -> now go to crystal cave -> select one canon to crystalize ->
press crystale now -> in Charles right click on the link where the breakpoints are -> edit -> then form OR text -> there is the Number 1 -> just delete it and set -33333333333
-> Disable ALL Breakpoints -> Execute -> Enjoy you canons now just sold them

step 1:

step 2:

step 3:

step 4:

step 5:

step 6:

step 7:

step 8:

why i public this bug ?

cause i hate people which SELL BUGS.
NEVER BUY BUGs , Just ask some people or find it out by your self.

BUGs should never been bought , because you pay for your bann . then you lost money and you account so never buy it.

Push
wenn was nicht verstanden ist gerne PM

Push For all again
Thanks
9 Users
Old 08/25/2012, 22:33   #27

Hallo Joesh23!!!

kannst du das bitte auf deutsch schreiben.

MFG
Old 08/26/2012, 14:58   #28

Ganz einfach , Charles öffnen , Breakpoints bei deinem server setzten . z.B. de2.seafight.usw. -> dann das stop zeichen wieder entfernen also einmal drauf drücken kurz , jetzt 1 kanone auswählen zum veredeln und bevor du sofort veredeln drückst wieder einmal aufs stop zeichen klicken . so jetzt lädt die seite ununterbrochen-> bei charles müsst ihr jetzt die datei bearbeiten -> mit rechtsklick EDIT-> dann FORM-> da gebt ihr jetzt statt der 1 eine andere zahl JEDE BELIEBIGE ZAHL aber mit EINEM - MINUS davor .
-> jetzt entfernt ihr ALLE Breakspoints -> nur noch auf Execute drücken und fertig

um Es besser zu verstehen schaut euch dazu die screenshots an !
Old 08/26/2012, 17:21   #29

LEUTE

Das geht auch mit Tamper! Ist viiiel angenehmer.
Old 08/26/2012, 19:01   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesh23 View Post
GoldBug :

you should have 1 50s or 55s canon
-> Open Charles - set breakpoints with rightclick on the server where you are in Charles e.g. int5.seafight..... -> now go to crystal cave -> select one canon to crystalize ->
press crystale now -> in Charles right click on the link where the breakpoints are -> edit -> then form OR text -> there is the Number 1 -> just delete it and set -33333333333
-> Disable ALL Breakpoints -> Execute -> Enjoy you canons now just sold them

step 1:

step 2:

step 3:

step 4:

step 5:

step 6:

step 7:

step 8:

why i public this bug ?

cause i hate people which SELL BUGS.
NEVER BUY BUGs , Just ask some people or find it out by your self.

BUGs should never been bought , because you pay for your bann . then you lost money and you account so never buy it.

Push
wenn was nicht verstanden ist gerne PM

Push For all again
Hi Joesh.. Is this still working? Because I tried it now and I dont get it to work. The tab "form" doesnt appear so cant change anything.