Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Off-Topics > School & Education
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Morgen mündliche englisch realprüfung verbesserungsvorschläge

Discussion on Morgen mündliche englisch realprüfung verbesserungsvorschläge within the School & Education forum part of the Off-Topics category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Morgen mündliche englisch realprüfung verbesserungsvorschläge

Hey Leute, ich habe morgen meine Mündliche Realschulprüfung in englisch, und würde mich freuen falls ihr mir ein paar Vorschläge geben könnt, da ich definitiv nicht der beste in Englisch bin. Das wäre mein Text über das Thema "My dreamjob" oder auch "World of work":

My Dreamjob

Good morning, my name is Ralf and today I want to tell you something about my dreamjob in the Military of Germany. I think this job is definitely perfect for people who can work with the professional discipline, who can still think clear under high loads, suchlike as physical and psychological pressure. Of course they also have to be able to cope, that they are 5 days the week not at home. And now and then you are many months in foreign use. But to be a soldier, it also have many posivite sides. For example, you will see the world with your eyes and gets to know the foreign culture firsthand. Moreover, you are every time in the fresh air. As soldier you will earn many experience you never do in a social job. If you're in the army, you have to choose a professional. I would apply as a paratrooper, because these are the units that are the first in hostile territory. Paratroopers are no daredevil. This have an easy reason. Because if u are, you will risk your life and the life of your whole team. The best and hardest in this job is of course the skydiving. I know it is very hard, it takes a lot of courage to jump out of the airplane, and many people gets sick because of the fast difference in altitude. This is because that the parachuting be practiced from time to time up to 7 times in a row. Since I was a little child, I ever would skydive. It is 1 of my kiddreams next to astronaut and pilot. I would like to do the job 8 to 12 years because this job is a good reason to qualifie you as a policeman and after that u have a great chance to get a education as federal policeman in the GSG 9 (in german means: "Grentzschutrgruppe 9") or as a soldier in the SEK (thats "Sonder einsatzkommando" in german). Of course, this job is ultimately a matter of taste, but it's called you to go into a career of one which makes you fun.
Old 05/21/2013, 21:30   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 6,286
Weiß ja nicht wie bei euch die Prüfungen ablaufen..aber bei uns war da nie was mit Textvorbereitung oder Auswendiglernen, da die Lehrer oftmals Fragen einwerfen und gewisse Dinge stark hinterfragen.
Old 05/21/2013, 21:44   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,387
Keine Ahnung ob ihr einen Text vorlesen dürft oder frei reden müsst aber ich hatte auch mal eine mündliche Prüfung in Englisch (nicht Realschule) und da mussten wir frei reden. Wir wurden Dinge gefragt zu einem bestimmten Thema.

Da würde ich dir raten einfach zu reden, natürlich solltest du die Aussprache und Grammatik nicht total verkacken, aber es kommt schon mal gut an wenn du einfach fließend redest. Lass' dir Fehler nicht anmerken und schau den Lehrer an.
Old 05/21/2013, 21:57   #4

Ich weiß jetzt nicht was schlimmer ist, dein englisch, oder die Art wie du dir den Job beim Militär vorstellst. Es ist also "cool" als einer der ersten als Kanonenfutter in gegnerischem Gebiet abgesetzt zu werden? Na Prost, Mahlzeit mit der Reifeprüfung.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/21/2013, 22:05   #5

Received Thanks: 1,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. B. Hindert View Post
Ich weiß jetzt nicht was schlimmer ist, dein englisch, oder die Art wie du dir den Job beim Militär vorstellst. Es ist also "cool" als einer der ersten als Kanonenfutter in gegnerischem Gebiet abgesetzt zu werden? Na Prost, Mahlzeit mit der Reifeprüfung.
Das sind solche Call of Duty spieler^^
Old 05/21/2013, 22:36   #6

@Behindert & Johnny #Reported, hat nichts mit dem zu tun, was ich für antworten hier erwarte. Entweder schreibt etwas zum Thema, oder lasst es sein. Auf euren Sinnlosen Beiträgen zu Antworten erspare ich mir einfach, da ich mich nicht unnötig aufregen möchte.
Old 05/21/2013, 22:40   #7

klingt nach grundschulenglisch.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/21/2013, 22:41   #8

Und damit der nächste reported. Es tut mir leid, falls ich mich falsch formuliert habe. Ich möchte gerne Tipps haben und wenn du keinen hast, dann lass es mit den Beitrag.
Old 05/21/2013, 22:44   #9

elite*gold: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death~Light View Post
Hey Leute, ich habe morgen meine Mündliche Realschulprüfung in englisch, und würde mich freuen falls ihr mir ein paar Vorschläge geben könnt, da ich definitiv nicht der beste in Englisch bin. Das wäre mein Text über das Thema "My dreamjob" oder auch "World of work":

My Dreamjob

Good morning, my name is Ralf and today I'm going to tell you something about my dreamjob in the Military of Germany. I think this job is definitely perfect for people who can work with the professional discipline, who can still think clear under high loads, suchlike as physical and psychological pressure. Of course they also have to be able to cope, that they are 5 days a week not at home.Now and then you are many months in foreign use. But being a soldieralso has many posivite sides. For example, you will see the world with your eyes and get to know the foreign culture firsthand. Moreover, you are every time in the fresh air. As a soldier you will earn many experience you would never earnin a social job. If you're in the army, you have to choose a professional. I would apply as a paratrooper, because these are the units that are the first in hostile territory. Paratroopers are no daredevil. This has an easy reason. Because if you are, you will risk your life and the life of your whole team. The best and hardest in this job is (of course) the skydiving. I know it is very hard andit takes a lot of courage to jump out of the airplane, and many people get sick because of the fast difference in altitude. This is because that the parachuting be practiced from time to time up to 7 times in a row. Since I was a little child, I ever would skydive. It is 1 of my kiddreams next to astronaut and pilot. I would like to do the job 8 to 12 years because this job is a good reason to qualifyyourself as a policeman and after that u have a great chance to get an education as federal policeman in the GSG 9 (in german means: "Grentzschutrgruppe 9") or as a soldier in the SEK (thats "Sonder einsatzkommando" in german). Of course, this job is ultimately a matter of taste, but it's called you to go into a career of one which makes you fun.
Wenn ihr wirklich nen Text vorlesen dürft (was eigentlich nicht der Sinn einer mündlichen Prüfung ist) , dann würde ich ihn wenigstens so verbessert lassen. Ich bin selbst erst 9. Klasse Gymnasium und daher bei manchem nicht absolut sicher und habe vielleicht auch etwas übersehen, aber so sieht es meiner Meinugn nach schon besser aus.

Aber genau das freie Sprechen mache ja eine mündliche Prüfung aus, deswegen nur Notizten aufschreiben, es werden definitiv auch zwischendurch einige Fragen gestellt, die du mehr oder weniger spontan beantworten musst.(denke ich mir mal) .. Da hilft dir auch keine Notiz, das ist ja auch die Schwierigkeit daran, aber ist auch am realitätsnähsten, da man im echten Leben ja auch nicht nur mit vorbeiteten Texten rumläuft.
Old 05/21/2013, 22:45   #10

das würde mir jetzt zu lange dauern, aber im 1. satz: statt "Military of Germany" sag "unified armed forces of the Federal Republic of Germany" klingt professioneller und wird so auch gänig im (fortgeschrittenen)englischen sprachraum verwendet.
Old 05/21/2013, 22:49   #11

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 179/0/0
Grentzschutrgruppe 9 Grenzschutzgruppe 9

Ansonsten ist die Version von AiHaibara™ schon ganz brauchbar!
Old 05/21/2013, 22:49   #12

elite*gold: 1
In ner mündlichen Prüfung darf man keine Zettel mitnehmen oder? Auswendig lernen xD!
Old 05/21/2013, 22:52   #13

Received Thanks: 6,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by savas159 View Post
In ner mündlichen Prüfung darf man keine Zettel mitnehmen oder? Auswendig lernen xD!
Selbst das wird nicht viel bringen..wenn seine Lehrer das auch nur minimal ernst nehmen werden sie ihn viel Fragen zum erzählten fragen, Hintergrundinformationen zum erzählten usw.
Mit auswendiglernen ist's da nicht getan.
Old 05/21/2013, 22:52   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death~Light View Post
Because if u are, you will risk your life and the life of your whole team. The best and hardest in this job is of course the skydiving.
Zu viel Black Ops 2 gezockt ?!?!?!?!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2013, 22:54   #15

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashuri View Post
Selbst das wird nicht viel bringen..wenn seine Lehrer das auch nur minimal ernst nehmen werden sie ihn viel Fragen zum erzählten fragen, Hintergrundinformationen zum erzählten usw.
Mit auswendiglernen ist's da nicht getan.
Der Text ist ja nicht grad schwer. Wenn er die Fragen versteht, kann man sie einfach lösen.
Closed Thread