Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A newbie to Elitepvp

Discussion on A newbie to Elitepvp within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile A newbie to Elitepvp

Hello all, i started my first rpg game runescape, enjoyed the wildy there until they took it away, then game got boring, so found sro. started hand grinding a first char in china,before europe charactors. then made euro wizzard.heard ppl talk of bots, so looked into them myself and came accross elite pvp. so i'm new to bots
i play rappelz, 2 moons, and couple other rpg games.
Regards all and hope this gives u a breaf idea of whom i am.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hallo ;) Elitepvp*
05/22/2010 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hallo liebe com, Mein Name ist HTML-Freak (Andi) , Ich bin 17 Jahre jung und Wohne in München . Meine Hobbys sind : ,,Programmieren,,-,,Metin2 spielen(Kein Freak),,-,,Mit freunden chillen,, Ich bin auch gerade dabei einen Programmierer Team zu suchen/erstellen . Hoffe das reicht fürs erste =):mofo:
The question newbie want to ask.but lazy/shy to ask.Me newbie..T^T answer pls
04/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Question 1 : How to edit map to become a PK MAP/Non PK MAP Question 2 : How to edit teleport NPC to make it teeleport at place we want Question 3 : I use Mannequin Client/Database..when i login in the game i buy eudemon and when i hatch it and evolve it..It will become GC 15* how can i change it????????? Question 4 : How can i change my server COMPOSE RATE
Hello elitepvp`ers
08/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello i have an question has anybody become finish the emu to working from the old darkinc project i have try it i can create character and then it crashed can anybody helps me or post here when you have an emu with darikinc source?
Elitepvp LVL 2
11/08/2005 - Main - 14 Replies
Wie kann ich auf elitepvpers lvl 2 kommen ? Danke für alle antworten im vorraus