Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion on newbie within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking newbie

hi to all ,i hope this could be more educational to us and plz dont abuse?????????????????its me card_mort at your service t.y.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The question newbie want to ask.but lazy/shy to ask.Me newbie..T^T answer pls
04/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Question 1 : How to edit map to become a PK MAP/Non PK MAP Question 2 : How to edit teleport NPC to make it teeleport at place we want Question 3 : I use Mannequin Client/Database..when i login in the game i buy eudemon and when i hatch it and evolve it..It will become GC 15* how can i change it????????? Question 4 : How can i change my server COMPOSE RATE
Newbie help
06/15/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 3 Replies
Hello to anyone reading this. I am new here and to AoC (:confused:) and would appreciate if someone could direct me to some useful resources (i.e. helpful threads, FAQs, sites/links, or maybe give a tip or two) to get me started (cheatin' :D). Your help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Peace.
im a newbie
09/01/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hey all ,will thank you all for the work you have done
Newbie here
08/24/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies
hello good day to you guys!!!! im looking for a user friendly cheat engine for RF online philippines would you help me out please? thanks :)
hello, newbie here^_^
07/14/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hi