Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

just wanting to say hello

Discussion on just wanting to say hello within the Say Hello forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just wanting to say hello

i just joined hoping that maybe something on the site will be of some use in the future or maybe i can help with something myself but anyway hey all

« Just register | HII »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wanting a +9 130 axe on siz
08/22/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
willing to trade +7 115 sword +7 130 Axe +7 ozer boots +7 ozer pants for 1 +9 130 axe or
Wanting to buy.....
07/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Is anyone selling Normal Action 7 files?
Wanting to buy
03/03/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
i am looking to buy either a pure ninja or a ninja-warrior-fire all i got is 45 USD so send me a pm if you want to know more and i will be using paypal
Wanting..
07/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 30 Replies
Im wanting to buy a fully translated database with custom pets, 150-255 gears, 9990 vendors, maybe some other custom "things" and almost ZERO bugs. i will pay generously.. also looking for coders in C sharp or java scripting or a fast learner..haha.. [email protected] for msn messenger or [email protected] for email. thank you and... please speak english well...:mofo:
wanting to help
06/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
ok i want to try helping and contributeing to epvpers but i need to know what useful programs i will need for editing items the interface (like skins) and other such things that people would like if anyone could help me find these programs i would be thankful and also able to help more i know i only have 15 or so posts but thats cuz i hardly feel my input is needed ( or someone already said what i wanted to say lol) but thanks in advanced