Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Intrusive aegis behavior

Discussion on Intrusive aegis behavior within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Intrusive aegis behavior

that damm aegisdll.dll is closing all the damm rpograms i have. Not only the task manager but my kmplayer and aMSN and a lot more. Is there a way to stop that dll for closing all those programs? Should telling alaplaya to stop that intrusive behavior do something?
Old 04/07/2011, 09:10   #2

Go make a report to alaplaya. There, submit a ticket.
Old 04/07/2011, 15:01   #3

Received Thanks: 6,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoWPlayer. View Post
Go make a report to alaplaya. There, submit a ticket.
Why you push this old Thread?
Because you push some other old Threads yet, i report you.
I see 6 Push's in 10 minutes from you-.-""

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Hackshield behavior?
06/15/2009 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Well as of last update any change to client.exe or pleione.dll, standard.dll, etc will make your client to display a Server cant be reached message kicking you out, YES i did fix the crc32 for testing, it will always do this, even with no hacks/mods loaded, discuz!
GameMaster (GM) and their behavior
09/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi all, one of my guildmates got banned. but he isnt using any kind of Bot. This is some kind of funny storie. So listen ^^ He was killing Spectors in Undead Ground. Then a Player came to him and started to KS my guild mate. After several time that player started to cry dont KS me. And then he started to shout to my guildmate u are a Bot. Till then my Guildmate didnt do anthing. But after that he just sweard to that player who insulted him. That player who provoked my Guildmate to swear...
Strange instance behavior
07/06/2008 - WoW Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi! I have found some similar “problems” so I wanted to ask for help here. Yesterday I set up my own server using “Novo’s Easy WoW Emulator”. Everything works fine except one thing seems strange: I wanted to relive old days and solo some old raid instances, for example “Blackwing Lar”. But the instance seemed different… for example there was no starting event at Razorgore, no scene of Nefarius fighting Vael and no Lord Victor at his throne (instead some dragonlings (the ones coming when...
Aegis
06/03/2006 - Private Server - 2 Replies
Hat wer die Aegis(Ragnarok Server EMU) original für misch? wollte nen schonen Ro-server aufsetzen! ------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- Has anybody the Ragnarok Online Server Software "Aegis" for me? i will build an good Ragnarok Online Private Server