Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] How to read .dll files?

Discussion on [Question] How to read .dll files? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [Question] How to read .dll files?

Ohh gosh i really failed... Im sorry ^´´^ you can close this thread i found a solution to join the file again. Sorry if i made you lost time :$ :/
Do not read the problem x_x

Old 01/14/2011, 07:06   #2

Rightclick-> open with. But I don't think that the dll don't work because you linked it with Notepad. Did you use a Injector?
Old 01/14/2011, 07:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackBlack View Post
Rightclick-> open with. But I don't think that the dll don't work because you linked it with Notepad. Did you use a Injector?
Obviosly i did use an injector.
and it worked 3 minutes before i linked it to notepad, now it does not
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Someone who can Read/Decrypt/Encrypt Sdata Files
04/21/2010 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Hello i am helping a good friend on her server, it is working and up in Beta we are looking for someone who can Read/Decrypt/Encrypt Sdata Files. if you know how and good please contact me at: [email protected]
[READ] Scanning Files
05/07/2009 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
There are more and more threads being posted here everyday of files which could be .exe's or .rar's before you do anything with them or execute them. I advise you to scan them first and send the scan to the thread to alert others if it is bad VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan Use the site I have posted above, it is very useful. NOTE: IF YOU GET A BAD SCAN PLEASE "REPORT" THE THREAD, SO I CAN CLOSE IT
help read this (real TQ files)
01/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
heey im furax does somone know what client you need to have for the real TQ files and what patch. if you can help me send an mail or add me on msn [email protected] or send an replay
INI files intro to read/write tutorial
11/11/2008 - Archlord - 1 Replies
here is the link to my post about this http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/epvp-coders/18349 0-reading-writing-ini-files.html#post1599524
READ: Threads With Uploaded Files
08/21/2007 - Main - 0 Replies
Hello Everyone, I would like to ask to have everyone re-upload files they have uploaded in the past, If you do NOT have the file or do NOT wish to re-upload it please ask for the thread to be closed (Please Post Here). Im going to see if i can get a Moderator or an Administrator to watch this topic and close peoples threads that do not wish to re-upload or w.e Kind Regards, Future