Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]How to kill effectively *for those without AP, hacks or starting out*

Discussion on [GUIDE]How to kill effectively *for those without AP, hacks or starting out* within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 09/17/2011, 07:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Awesome guide! I actually read the whole thing ._.
Old 09/17/2011, 19:43   #17

elite*gold: 173
tip: use pictures and formatting your text to make in more interesting.
Old 09/17/2011, 20:08   #18

elite*gold: 0
I read the first sentence no more. It's too much for my lazyness. ;3 But you tried to help us so you'll get your thanks. ~
Old 09/17/2011, 20:59   #19

elite*gold: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kiiy.ft.Tokii* View Post
I read the first sentence no more. It's too much for my lazyness. ;3 But you tried to help us so you'll get your thanks. ~
like i said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Pro View Post
tip: use pictures and formatting your text to make in more interesting.

Tags
efficient killing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Starting Guide for Farmer John Bot
01/20/2011 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Farmer John Bot Quickstarter Guide The Bot and his Features: Farmer John Bot is a CLI-Application for automated Leveling, PvP, Farming, Gathering and Honor Leeching for World of Warcraft. Short, a Bot… It´s subdivided in different Modes like Kill on Sight, Find nearest Camp and more. I will explain them later on this Tutorial Before starting the Bot: Download these Add-ons because they´re very helpful for Botting with FJB GiveMeHealth - handles food/water management AutoProfitX -...
[GUIDE] How to farm effectively using MacroMaker
05/15/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
First in English, then German If this isn't useful, let it roll to the last page I've quit playing S4 because of how terrible ala has been with updates and letting the hackers run amok, the hackers being the ones that go into normal games with their infinite HP and shit and just ruin it for everyone else. REQUIREMENTS: 2 computers MacroMaker S4 on each computer 2 S4 accounts Something else to do that doesn't require the computer
darkfall starting guide
09/12/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Starting Out After creating your character you start out in one of the three starting villages of your race. You should familiarize yourself with the controls first. Then you can talk to the village counselor and take the quests he offers you. The first few quests have to do with killing goblins. This is a good way to make some gold and to get some starting equipment. After killing a goblin, you can loot and skin him. Remember to bank your gold often. It's better to bank a few times too...
Qonquer Starting Guide
12/15/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 36 Replies
Well this does have to do with Conquer Online so I will post it. (This is my guide no one other then me give credit to me if copying) To have a character you first need to register. Registration on qonquer: http://qonquer.com/forum/profile.php?mode=register Now you must create an account on private servers: Account server creation: http://www.qonquer.com/forum/portal.php?page=6 Check your e-mail and follow the instructions.