Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accuracy 0

Discussion on Accuracy 0 within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Accuracy 0

Just wondering, has it been patched in patch 23, or did DeSu just add it to the locked hacks which need the pass/etc?

It was pretty much my favorite arcade hack. D:
Old 11/17/2010, 03:12   #2

Well i dont really know about DeS4u Trainer but as i seen on other people it has been "fixed", not very sure myself. =s
Old 11/17/2010, 11:47   #3

Received Thanks: 2,964
Itīs Not Realy Fixed, but since patch 23 you canīt change it befor gamestart .

Accucary will loaded later so to use this we make a upgrade dll for Trainer that they work Again

soo wait, if we finish it works~ xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by side12 View Post
Well i dont really know about DeS4u Trainer but as i seen on other people it has been "fixed", not very sure myself. =s
That failors! D:
Old 11/17/2010, 13:58   #4

no, this kind of stat is not patched and it cant be patched because it is server-side

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Accuracy hack
11/07/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 24 Replies
Hi all , well i test 5 diferent hacks then new patch s4 league 23 24 and 25 , and accuracy hack dont works for 32 bits so , i need anyone make :D :D :D i wait :p and i need anyone tell me Suspender is for what ? what is your function ? Thanks
0 accuracy
11/06/2010 - S4 League - 7 Replies
What's with 0 accuracy? Current trainers as Paradise and Mailord's don't allow 0 accuracy anymore. Is this hack not public anymore? Is it a hard to find address? Did the last patch disable it completely? Did anything else happen to it? I'm honestly curious, as this is the main s4 hack for me.
Question concerning accuracy
09/17/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
1st - Is accuracy/dex effect the occurance of the weapon skill(like rage,phoenix & etc) ? 2nd - Does the accuracy/dex of both weapon (trojan) takes account into the total dex/accuracy for calculation of hit ? 3rd - Does the accuracy(writen in the weapon+) is equivalent to dex ?
0 accuracy with CE?
09/16/2010 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Since all trainers with 0 accuracy are detected now, I'd like to ask for help... is it possible to make 0 accuracy with cheat engine? How? Would it be detected? That's the only hack I use except for Item Manager. Please help me to make it somehow.
Accuracy hack?
09/22/2009 - S4 League - 15 Replies
Heya all, Is it possible to hack the accuracy of a weapon?If it is,can somebody tell me how? For those who dont know what that is,its the recoil of a weapon bullets. (example: submachine fires in a downward Y,the semi fires straight,the revolver fires in a fixed T shape).So what im asking for is: can i make the submachine fire with the exact accuracy like a semi rifle?