Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Patch 22 (for the english speakers)

Discussion on Patch 22 (for the english speakers) within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Patch 22 (for the english speakers)

Any translator is too literal and corrupts the meaning of people's posts (and often-times they misspell simple words and the translation is horrible) so regarding Patch 22:

Whats the new process for x86 users to start the hacks? P21 was pretty simple on my own, but now I can't get any of these to work. The hacks hook, but take no effect.

What is the significance of the new suspender's "block aegis" function and is anyone else having problems with the new Paradise-Desu trainer? Looks like it says it's for patch 21 anyway.

Finally, what is the order I should be running these programs? New Suspender (Block Aegis + auto Suspend) > Start Hack with Options > S4 > Unsuspend?
Old 10/02/2010, 04:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,070
If u want use theyre hack, i wont help u, cuz i hate peoples running with 1Hit, but dont know how they works.

If u need the information for searching by urself for the strings, write me an pm :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ENGLISH SPEAKERS] question?
01/18/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello i was wondering if there is anyway to change the NPC options on the Gaurdian and so on... When i click on the Gaurdian in my p-server it comes up options with just little squares :( are there anyway to change this? thanks :x
LF english speakers in SJSRO
02/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
if you speak english and you play in SJSRO please tell me IGN so we can level together or something :)
English Speakers Guild
11/15/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello all. 4 Who Will join for Destruction's Guild Post Here... We Also lvl1 Couse little noobys :D But the guild have 200+ % 4 up We just need the gold...When We up the guild , more people can join so at that moment its full ... But we need more players 4 when we up the guild too lvl2
CSRO GODO SERVERS TO FIND ENGLISH SPEAKERS THAT PARTY TOGETHER (EURO)
08/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey, I gotta question, What server can I play with the most english speakers that PARTY together are? I tried playing on the merged inverted server on div 2 were a lot of english speakers are, but none of them party, they all get plvled. . .that and the server lags a lot. . .I want to be a euro character but if theres no one to party with theres really no point in playing...so if anyone could help me out, that would be great thanks
Help| Private Server ~ Only English Speakers please.
08/11/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
k i gues u dont speak english well. Do u have here a guide how to open private server? waiting for answer and sorry on the english