Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 21:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alaplaya down?

Discussion on Alaplaya down? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Alaplaya down?

So I was playing when suddenly "Connection to relay server interupted." HGWC wouldnt go past step 4, then it said could not connect to server. Sure enough, the alaplaya website is down, and not just for me (I checked.)

So What is happening? Why is alaplaya down?

Edit: 5 mins later Its up
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
alaplaya Down?
04/07/2018 - S4 League - 20 Replies
Just so eveyone dosent freak out. Yes im having problems too, there site www.alaplaya.eu is not working right now. Im not sure whats going on, but as soon as there is word all post it. Does anyone have insight to what is going on, lol i dont think the game has gone bankrupt lawl.
Alaplaya down
09/15/2010 - S4 League - 9 Replies
Omg wieso ist alaplaya wieder down? ich dachte die Updaten ihren Crap immer so um 9 q.q Kann mir bittee jemand sagen why das so ist und wie lange? Und ich komme ausserdem nicht in die Alaplaya site rein, der läd schon seid 10 minuten.
alaplaya Down for a while
10/14/2009 - S4 League - 13 Replies
Thanks to mys4league:Axium S4 League Offline till 2/08/09 Hello, As you can all tell the alaplaya portal and all of the games hosted including S4 League has gone offline. It seems as though the server malfunctioned and they have been working all night-shift to fix it. It will take them by tomorrow morning around 7am German Time (or 12am midnight PST) to have S4 League and alaplaya site back online again. We do apologize of what has been going on but we hope things will be resolved...