Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need your opinion o.o

Discussion on I need your opinion o.o within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 09/08/2010, 21:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by andertaker View Post
Actually, I really want to learn Im very curious/interested and Im willing to dedicate time for this..its just that I didnt/dont know where to begin... @.@

Is consoleapps C#?

Edit:And yeah I would like to make hacks in the future but that would be secondary.
No you can make consoleprogramms in c++.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2010, 00:10   #17

VB is useless o.O, C++ FTW, it takes long, but its worth it
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2010, 02:06   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyCool View Post
It doesnt need time to learn C++, it need a huge ammount of brain.exe AND INTENSIVE TIMEUSING!
lol,

So I guess it will be C++( is it true that C# is derived or related from/to C++?)
Old 09/09/2010, 02:08   #19

Received Thanks: 1,777
read that.
Old 09/09/2010, 07:56   #20

elite*gold: 1545
Received Thanks: 4,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyCool View Post
It doesnt need time to learn C++, it need a huge ammount of brain.exe AND INTENSIVE TIMEUSING!
Huge amount of brain.exe? oo I just need one!
Old 09/09/2010, 08:07   #21

Received Thanks: 2,070
I need 2 ^^ Bigbrain and Littlebrain.
Old 02/20/2014, 14:57   #22

Start with Autoit, then continue with C++ <-- All this takes a lot of time, dont expect to learn it all in one week.

#Edit, just realized it was an old thread
Old 02/20/2014, 21:57   #23

I'd say learn JAVA first, you can do close to NO hacking at all, but it's very easy and will give you a basic understanding about object oriented programming. After that, you just need to learn C++ syntax and pointers and you're good to go. Also, here's a very nice C++ tutorial:
If you're good at java you can work through that book in 2 days or so (I took 2 hours, because I was able to skip most chapters thanks to java)
Old 02/21/2014, 03:17   #24

I would say you need to learn the basics of any programming. Not just syntax and pointers of a specific code. You need to understand how a computer works. How programming itself works. Since you really want to do something, I would learn how any thing is compiled and executed. You must learn how it all works.. if you want a top grasp understanding. Then you can move on to basic programming. Object oriented programming is more complex but can do more. But since you are a beginner I suggest you understand how it works.. This goes into all coding, not just one. Since the computer has to read it in some possible format. Basics.. then advanced. You will get everything. Build it up. You will never stop learning.

Tags
programming, programming language, tutorial footsteps