Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone know of a good PEN exploit?

Discussion on Anyone know of a good PEN exploit? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know of a good PEN exploit?

Does anyone know of a good system or tool to help exploit PEN in S4? I know it is server-side but I was wondering if there was some kind of hack I could use to make missions continuously award PEN or something of that matter.
Old 08/30/2010, 23:24   #2

elite*gold: 33
It have a permanent "Pen exploit" for wpns: 30 hours costs now only 2250 pen^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2010, 21:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyCool View Post
It have a permanent "Pen exploit" for wpns: 30 hours costs now only 2250 pen^^
ahahaha I use this exploit too
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2010, 23:41   #4

elite*gold: 1
man seit ihr arm varrscht den doch net sagt einfach for you dont gives a pen explotion end ... dont ask more pls
Old 08/31/2010, 23:43   #5

elite*gold: 33
Hab den nit verarscht^^ verarschrn ist es, wenn er die kaufen würde und die noch voll kosten würden^^
Old 09/01/2010, 12:13   #6

There was a PEN Exploit in arcade mode, with negative dmg.
And now there is a new one, but since it's unpublic, I think that you won't get it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild Vault Exploit/Gpromote Exploit (working on 3.0.3 servers)
01/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Credits go to powerget23 from MM0wned tested and confirmed, have fun XD
Need a good hack or Exploit
11/16/2008 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Yo again. I have been searching for a good hack or exploit for some time without any success. I need help from ppl who know a good hack or exploit. I am playing on 2.3.3 server with Emu "Ascent 3.9-STABLE r3834/Release-Win-X86"... If some1 knows about a good exploit or hack just post here or PM me. U can also find me at [email protected]. Also I have WPE but the filters i have found in the site dont work (or i am doing something wrong). Anyway plz help meeee. xD
[Exploit] Human Illusion Exploit On 2.3.3
03/24/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 30 Replies
Alright this is simple it has a 22%Chance of not working on first try 100% on second Step1:Get level 66 Step2:Get attuned to Durnehold Keep Step3:Buy savory deviate delights. Step4:Zone in on Durnhold Keep Step5:Get to the keep Step6:Now listen carfully attack the first elite mob you see with an arrow/spell(Anything ranged is better.) Now before the mob attacks you back use a savory deviate delight, now let yourself die, DO NOT ATTACK THE MOB A SECOND TIME! Step7:Now if you noticed...
Exploit - Re-Releaseing a exploit that got lost
01/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
In the outlands its a nifty trick to use. Ill post examples at the end of this explanation how you can use it for something usefull. What this is is bugging mobs onto a plattform or ledge where they cant get down or better said you normaly are not suppose to get to, i.e. like mushrooms in zangamarsh or thos ledges in slavepens. So what you must do, go onto your normaly unreachable ledge or mushroom and choose a mob below you, use a throwing weapon or clap your hands and jump around, just...
[Exploit]O2Jam Gold Exploit
08/28/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Make a new account and you get credited 10000g. Use that to buy items then send them to your main account, and repeat.