Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

just a really small question

Discussion on just a really small question within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just a really small question

okay what the hell is this?
Quote:
by Protagonist(s4 head admin i think)
Update: Legal advice concerning hacks

Postby Protagonist » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:49 am
Within the last few days we noticed massive interferences in the structure of S4League. We would like to point out, that S4League - like all other games hosted by alaplaya - is protected by copyright and modifications or changes on the game are infringements of copyright.

We are entitled to take legal actions against such infringements and are willing to do so.

For the individuals it would mean that each one has to be aware that he get a written warning with costs from a lawyer (costs will be a 4 digit amount of Euros) plus additional possible compensation for loss suffered which can be up to several thousands euros.

Again: we are willing to take all legal actions to prevent further interferences.

P.S.: I made a new topic without possibilities to discuss. I am not willing to dicuss that topic anymore. It is your own risk what you do and when you google you find enough evidence that for example with Ragnarok we send enough written warnings with costs to people who could not listen. We will not tolerate people who think they can start trolling around about such a topic where there is no room for a discussion. You follow our rules or you can go somewhere else. We do not tolerate hackers, botters, cheaters, flamers etc.

Last warning!

Update: As some people believe our Terms of services do not allow that action. Be sure that a copyright infrigement can and will be handled by us. BTW we have as well the rights to sue for it as we have the written permission for it from the copyright holder. We take care of their copyright with s4 on alaplaya. As said we did such things in the past already and we do it now again.
are the hacks made by people editing using those files with the files colored red in the quote? since the trainers i see uses the files inside the resource files text action(Cheat engine does that i think). i don't wanna get sue'd by those people zzz
Old 08/17/2010, 08:43   #2

elite*gold: 179
Received Thanks: 8,558
Why post this question again and again? This guy talks bullshit, everyone knows it <.<
It´s just a bad try preventing hacking in S4 League...
And no, none of the Trainer change the resource files ôo
Old 08/17/2010, 08:45   #3

this is my first thread i think >.< so sorry...
so that guy cant do ****?
Old 08/17/2010, 08:51   #4

elite*gold: 179
Received Thanks: 8,558
Quote:
Postby Protagonist » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:49 am
Look at the Date, it was deleted...hm maybe a month after posting it <.<
Old 08/17/2010, 08:53   #5

okay thnx
#vote4cloose xD
Old 08/17/2010, 15:51   #6

elite*gold: 320
Resource hacking brakes © rule, with cheat engine and Trainers you change the memory, so no © rule brake
Old 08/17/2010, 23:15   #7

Mostly you just get your acc banned, nothing else.
Only way to get a fine for hacking is breaking into their server and getting caught while doing so. Since those kind of hacks are never around there's nothing to wory about.

PS: If you hack there's no point playing. That's why these lies about hacking will never stop.