Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Clan mark

Discussion on [Question]Clan mark within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Clan mark

Hello

I got a question about the clan marks.
I have seen some clans whit a weird clan mark ...
Like some word that is writen in the clan mark and i want to ask if some 1 knows how you can do that .

Thx DarkManX_
Old 08/12/2010, 14:25   #2

it was a event, long time ago. there was the possiblity to get a unique clan mark which they could create on their own. well i guess only 3 clan won the event ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2010, 14:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by side12 View Post
it was a event, long time ago. there was the possiblity to get a unique clan mark which they could create on their own. well i guess only 3 clan won the event ^^

Oh oke Thanks =)