Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 macros

Discussion on S4 macros within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 macros

I'd like to use a couple of macros along with s4 league, would you happen to know any program that wouldn't be detected?

It seems that Workspace Macro Pro kind of works, but not only their hotkey system sucks (you can't choose macro to start by pressing "E", you have to do a ridiculous combo as ctrl+shift+e), but also you can't even program a simple mouse click without defining where it should be clicked (making the proggy useless in s4 as enemies can be anywhere).

To have a general idea why I need this program, you can google s4 fade step (for example) if you wish.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08/06/2010, 03:16   #2

elite*gold: 280
Received Thanks: 1,501
You mean that king of macro to send a instant text like "Cool!!" if you press F5?
If you mean that, you can configure your Chat Macros in the Options
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2010, 08:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
No, I mean something more advanced - in case of the "fade step" I mentioned

shoot -> skill -> dash (left or right)

in quick succession and with small delays between them.

Airhugs / wave dashes can be microed too, and that's what I want.