Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Negative Damage Value?

Discussion on Negative Damage Value? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Negative Damage Value?

just curious if someone found one. I would like to mess around with it
Old 06/08/2010, 02:38   #2

And by that you meant the healing mind dmg?
Old 06/08/2010, 07:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainWanderer View Post
And by that you meant the healing mind dmg?
yes and possibly enemy healing for lawls
Old 06/08/2010, 07:12   #4

elite*gold: 65
when you use a hack write in the crit box for example -999 when you now get a critical hit you heal the enemy ^^

i don´t test it but it can be possible that you now can kill your own team wich mind energy ^^
Old 06/08/2010, 07:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirschke94 View Post
when you use a hack write in the crit box for example -999 when you now get a critical hit you heal the enemy ^^

i don´t test it but it can be possible that you now can kill your own team wich mind energy ^^
Tried that before the newest patch blocked it. No Effect
Old 06/08/2010, 07:21   #6

hmm i tried it on patch last patch 17 and it works but on patch 18 i dont know ^^
Old 06/08/2010, 15:55   #7

elite*gold: 520
when you do -999 and use mind shock then you kill yourself,because when you hit an enemy with the mind shock you deal dmg and you become live ^-^ sry very bad english D:
Old 06/08/2010, 20:14   #8

hmm this would be cool to but i mean the mind energy ^^ so when you give -99 and you use it it must deal -99 heal to your team member so i think but i dont know i test it ^^ xd
Old 06/08/2010, 20:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GЯINGEЯ View Post
when you do -999 and use mind shock then you kill yourself,because when you hit an enemy with the mind shock you deal dmg and you become live ^-^ sry very bad english D:
Weißt du denn ob das mit dem Friendly fire so funktioniert?^^
Kein Bock es zu testen xD