Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

just a thought of mine....

Discussion on just a thought of mine.... within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just a thought of mine....

what if i use multiple hacks and put all of them in the highest possible(with limits ofc)
will they stack dmg?
just a thought of mine
didnt know if its possible
Old 05/28/2010, 11:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
nope , hack not actually increase the value , just change them......

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just a thought
08/14/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
I hope it isn't against the rules to post something like this. <_< (I haven't wisited this place for some time) I want to discuss with the community about the private servers of today. Ok, well first of all (I'm sorry for the uncensored language, but...) WTF is up with the 8xxxxx0000xxx resets thing? I just don't get it... Where did all the old good traditions go... And also, i see plenty of servers that offer drops of items with amp's, forcium, and stuff like that... I remember the...
Flash Mine M14 Mine
04/03/2010 - WarRock - 8 Replies
1.Kann die Beiden oben genannten Items auch Medic nutzen? 2.Kann man sie auch für andere slots nutzen? 3.Wenn ja was ist besser?
Just a thought
12/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Is it possible to change the range that scatter has an effect on??
Thought. Is it possible to...
12/19/2007 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
i was playing today and was reminded of an all summoner party where 6 tentators pwned everything.. i was wondering if its possible to trick the game into thinking you dont have a summon summoned allowing you to summon more and more.
Thought you...
01/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
this was funny when i read this :p look at link below http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.ph...thre adid=319941