Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Modding question

Discussion on Modding question within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Modding question

So I noticed people can reskin the colors of clothes, weapons etc... is there a good thread someone and show me to learn how to do such things?
I'd really love to start making custom costumes for myself.
Old 01/19/2010, 01:04   #2

idk if spam thread
-#reported
-use search function
-request for close
-the thing you need is down excpet people who have the knowledge to hack the recorce ofx.5 like me i won't be giving it so don't pm
-END OF TOPIC

________was i harsh??? if i was press thanks!
Old 01/19/2010, 01:56   #3

ah ok.
Didn't realize everyones head was up their own ***.
Nvm then
Old 01/19/2010, 02:11   #4

No you weren't harsh you were just being a douche. Also fyi re-skinning doesn't need a change in the .x5 files. durrrrrrrrrrrp durp durp.

As for the OP's question, there are no guides or threads as of now since all the stickies and other useful info where taken off. You can re-skin your clothes and weapons via Pixli's resource tool which the downloads have already been taken off while the ones who still do have it are not willing to give it out. Since there is a bypass out and there are still some game ruining hacks (more like hack as in the singular form) that you can do with it.

So in summary, no there is no thread to help you learn how to do it as of now. I would help you but I'm not the type of person who's good at explaining things.
Old 01/19/2010, 04:06   #5
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethunder View Post
idk if spam thread
-#reported
-use search function
-request for close
-the thing you need is down excpet people who have the knowledge to hack the recorce ofx.5 like me i won't be giving it so don't pm
-END OF TOPIC

________was i harsh??? if i was press thanks!
this is a question sectio, no hes nos spamming, your the one spamming

if you posses that tool show pics and dont go reporting just for fun
Old 01/19/2010, 11:32   #6

elite*gold: 520
sukadik

you need:
-res tool
-fwatcher bypass
-CS3/CS2....
-.dds plugin