Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cheat while you can....

Discussion on cheat while you can.... within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cheat while you can....

as i thought, things got out of hand, and now alaplaya's gone crazy if anyone didn't still came in knowledge, check out the forums and you'll find out that they're going to pursue resource hackers legally. probably it's some kind of joke to scare out hackers, but if it's not, then i'm glad i didn't use the reshack. for the others...good luck out there

google translate for german ppl, sorry XD
Google übersetzen für deutsche Leute, traurig

wie ich dachte, verließen Sachen eine Hand, und jetzt ist alaplaya verrückt gegangen wenn niemand noch kam in Wissen, überprüft heraus die Foren tat und Sie finden heraus, dass sie Hilfsmittelhäcker erlaubterweise ausüben werden. vermutlich ist es irgendeine Art Witz, zum der Häcker heraus zu erschrecken, aber, wenn es nicht ist, dann ich ist froh ich benutzte nicht die Hilfsmittelkerbe. für die guten anderen… haben Sie dort Glück
Old 01/07/2010, 01:21   #2

i somehow think of this anti-hack patch as a joke. i mean.. Penta cante even fix minor bugs for months how would they stop this? i dont believe in the fairy tales they tell

German (sorry for the googletranslate)

Ich denke, irgendwie dieser anti-hack patch wird ein witz. i mean .. Penta konte keine minor bugs fixen, wie würden sie die reshack stoppen? Ich glaub nicht in märchen.
Old 01/07/2010, 02:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakurouken View Post
i somehow think of this anti-hack patch as a joke. i mean.. Penta cante even fix minor bugs for months how would they stop this? i dont believe in the fairy tales they tell

German (sorry for the googletranslate)

Ich denke, irgendwie dieser anti-hack patch wird ein witz. i mean .. Penta konte keine minor bugs fixen, wie würden sie die reshack stoppen? Ich glaub nicht in märchen.
Lol, I know what you mean, they are just trying to make it seem like they have the upper hand atm, and show non-hackers that they are at least doing something, to "stop" the hacking.
Old 01/07/2010, 17:35   #4

i seriously hope it's just a joke, after all, but it's not like they can't fix the bugs. from what i know, S4EU directly depends from S4KOR (even if i didn't use the resource hack, from what i saw, i suppose it takes info from the korean version and adds it to the european client). so...fixing bugs themselves would mean modify the client, which is illegal since it's protected by copyright laws and all other s**t. but i'm not sure this is correct, probably i'm wrong

this time, translated with babylon software, at least it's better than google...well, everything's better than google XD

Ich bin ernsthaft hoffe, es ist nur ein Scherz, nachdem alle, aber es ist nicht wie sie können nicht fix the bugs. Von dem, was ich weiß, s4eu direkt hängt von s4kor (auch wenn ich nicht das Resource Hack, von dem, was ich sah, ich denke, es dauert info aus dem koreanischen Version und fügt ihn dem Europäischen Client). So ... Beheben von Fehlern selbst bedeuten würde, Modifizieren Sie die Client ist illegal, denn es ist urheberrechtlich geschützt und alle anderen s**T. Aber ich bin nicht sicher, dass dies richtig ist, wahrscheinlich ich mich irre