Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can you not?

Discussion on Can you not? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 08/17/2016, 16:09   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
As for krs4, it took them just a week to fix what we did on their servers with silver somehow lmao. GameOn is sure working on it.
i think it is kinda like that s4leagues versions are all different so they cannot just put every fix on every s4 in the same way. Plus it is --->their server<---.
Old 08/17/2016, 17:52   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
You're acting as if you were. You ain't mr. Justice. It's none of your business, no matter what you shitpost here he won't quit anyways. If you'd been so sensitive to the loyal players you would have been one already & care about them ever since this forum was found, mr. justice. So please cut the bullshit, you can't do anything about it. It's either up to aeria to fix it or he can stop when he's bored. By writing **** like that on this thread actually entertains him to do it more.
So far you are the biggest Rager Ive seen on this forum with an overly inflated Ego, get off your high horse I am free to post and express my opinion, if you do not like it feel free to ignore me and move on further with ur own life.That being said I am out of this convo cause at this point you are just making up **** to make yourself look better, have a good day
Old 08/17/2016, 18:19   #48

Received Thanks: 1,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekspackun View Post
Even if they request it it takes ages for the devs to fix it.
Thats the point.
I understand that all hate Aeria for pay2win but they cant improve the game by they own.
They are sending bug reports and ask for fixed but asia developer
are retarded and doing other shiat like adding new cash items or other features which are buggy also.
Even if they fix something they messing up reporting this to aeria or fixing bugs with the lowest priority instead of the highest.

Aeria dont get that what they want.
Asia developer have another mentality than here in europa.
They are like setting up the alpha client, beta, release than fire all developer and hire students to safe money.
F2p works only if you have a high memberbase and a good AAA title, not an outdated game like S4League.
Dont act like Aeria Games is doing everything wrong.
Im not talking exactly about S4 League; more about all the published games of them.
Old 08/17/2016, 19:19   #49

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonButterfly View Post
So far you are the biggest Rager Ive seen on this forum with an overly inflated Ego, get off your high horse
THANK YOU It's so nice to be praised ykno lmao.