Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can you not?

Discussion on Can you not? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 08/16/2016, 12:57   #31

elite*gold: 251
The Black Market: 263/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,189
Can somebody pls close dis Thread D:
Old 08/16/2016, 14:06   #32

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPepsi View Post
Wouldn't crashing Korean server be more efficient than crashing an EU server where Aeria games has to rely on Korean people to fix it o-o? Or why not crash all the current S4 servers that are alive which will eventually bring S4 to the ground or Devs will being with fixes, either way the game is dead anyway so hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh
Korean people already know that they saw the video about me crashing them in my YT channel. Also, Pmang is okay even though i'm using stuff at there except crashes. xP
Old 08/16/2016, 20:50   #33

Why would u do that knowing that Aeria does not give an F about s4 as long as they can milk people out of cash properly. At this point the ones who recieve the ''punishment''or ''trolling'' or whatever u want to call the **** you are doing are the innocent players themselves who just want to play not Aeria staff since they havent moved a finger to fix this ****. Instead of using all that negative energy for these things go and waste it on weight lifting in the Gym I am sure it will help bruh
Old 08/16/2016, 21:22   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonButterfly View Post
Instead of using all that negative energy for these things go and waste it on weight lifting in the Gym I am sure it will help bruh
Wow, you are sure compensating me for that huh.
Old 08/16/2016, 21:37   #35

Giving out free stuff apparently for Aeria is the right counter measure to bring back players with a ******* ratio not even higher than a macroscopic bug (if not even less).

Oh wait a sec.."let's giving out ""free"" stuff giving false hope to the players to literally force them play".

They did not even made an attempt to fix Silver attacks or at least make the game stable,but instead they are doing this ****? Sincerly im done,not even in desperate times their hunger for money can get any lower ahahahah

(Oh,not even a single event for non-ap users? What a grand-******* coincidence uh)
Old 08/16/2016, 21:49   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ħA.[T]aigaħ÷ View Post
They did not even made an attempt to fix Silver attack
Actually i've noticed they may have try something against it but if it is, seems like a dumb way.
Old 08/16/2016, 21:57   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEmerald View Post
Wow, you are sure compensating me for that huh.
ummm... what ???
I rarely play s4 but I feel bad for the people who had been playing this game since forever and someone just messes with their patience like that, let them play boi this aint even fun anymore. Have some empathy for the innocent players who literally did nothing to u and just want to play a match or two on s4
Old 08/16/2016, 22:03   #38

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Aeria would be the one to blame for not fixing it. It's not like he's doing this as a punishment or **** he ain't mr. justice so the **** is "innocent player" lmao. Also drop the "innocent" act in epvp s4 section 99.99% players are either tool or hack users (at least they used before) and it was okay huh? (including yourself eh?) Yet, your dear aeria did nothing but add new items to the website shop to earn money rofl what kind of bullshit is this?
Old 08/16/2016, 22:18   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
Aeria would be the one to blame for not fixing it. It's not like he's doing this as a punishment or **** he ain't mr. justice so the **** is "innocent player" lmao. Also drop the "innocent" act in epvp s4 section 99.99% players are either tool or hack users (at least they used before) and it was okay huh? (including yourself eh?) Yet, your dear aeria did nothing but add new items to the website shop to earn money rofl what kind of bullshit is this?
Man re-read my comments cause this one just shows how effing ignorant you are, when was I calling myself innocent ?
I was talking about the players who had been loyal to the game since day 1 and havent been hacking around much but obviously u just see what you want
Old 08/17/2016, 11:50   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonButterfly View Post
Man re-read my comments cause this one just shows how effing ignorant you are, when was I calling myself innocent ?
I was talking about the players who had been loyal to the game since day 1 and havent been hacking around much but obviously u just see what you want
You're acting as if you were. You ain't mr. Justice. It's none of your business, no matter what you shitpost here he won't quit anyways. If you'd been so sensitive to the loyal players you would have been one already & care about them ever since this forum was found, mr. justice. So please cut the bullshit, you can't do anything about it. It's either up to aeria to fix it or he can stop when he's bored. By writing **** like that on this thread actually entertains him to do it more.
Old 08/17/2016, 12:45   #41

Quote:
You're acting as if you were. You ain't mr. Justice. It's none of your business, no matter what you shitpost here he won't quit anyways. If you'd been so sensitive to the loyal players you would have been one already & care about them ever since this forum was found, mr. justice. So please cut the bullshit, you can't do anything about it. It's either up to aeria to fix it or he can stop when he's bored. By writing **** like that on this thread actually entertains him to do it more.
Aeria cannot fix it only gameon can so please get your facts straight
Old 08/17/2016, 13:47   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekspackun View Post
Aeria cannot fix it only gameon can so please get your facts straight
Aeria is the one who would want, request GOS to fix it. Otherwise they are unable to fix it by their own.
Old 08/17/2016, 14:14   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEmerald View Post
Aeria is the one who would want, request GOS to fix it. Otherwise they are unable to fix it by their own.
Even if they request it it takes ages for the devs to fix it.
Old 08/17/2016, 15:24   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekspackun View Post
Even if they request it it takes ages for the devs to fix it.
As for krs4, it took them just a week to fix what we did on their servers with silver somehow lmao. GameOn is sure working on it.
Old 08/17/2016, 15:49   #45
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
As for krs4, it took them just a week to fix what we did on their servers with silver somehow lmao. GameOn is sure working on it.
but not anytime soon..