Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 League Lag Spikes

Discussion on S4 League Lag Spikes within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 180
S4 League Lag Spikes

I'm having a lot of lag spikes and maximum fps is only ~60fps.
It feels like I'm having a lot of input lag because of that.

Specs:
- Windows 10
- Intel Core i5 4590 @ 3.30GHz
- 16GB RAM
- Gigabyte H97-HD3
- GeForce GTX 760 (Asus)

I already contacted the support, but they only said that S4 doesn't support Windows 10 but I had the same issue with Windows 7..
Old 07/02/2016, 18:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Maximum fps on s4 is 62.5fps, engine limits fps.
About the input lag.. I don't know, maybe it's your pc, check background programs, or windows mouse settings.
Old 07/02/2016, 21:40   #3

elite*gold: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuaprimadd View Post
Maximum fps on s4 is 62.5fps, engine limits fps.
About the input lag.. I don't know, maybe it's your pc, check background programs, or windows mouse settings.
I had my reasons why I listed my specs..
And I know that the fps is limited, but still, max. is 60 fps with these specs.
Other games like Borderlands 2 and CS:GO work perfectly, so I don't think it's my pc.
Old 07/02/2016, 23:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menseng View Post
I had my reasons why I listed my specs..
And I know that the fps is limited, but still, max. is 60 fps with these specs.
Other games like Borderlands 2 and CS:GO work perfectly, so I don't think it's my pc.
What you said adds nothing to what I've said and certainly does not help you solving your problem. I said the problem is from the PC SETTINGS, not the PC ITSELF. If the engine limits the fps, you can't go over 60fps, NOT even if you have a NASA PC!
Old 07/02/2016, 23:35   #5

Received Thanks: 1,188
Deactivate V-Sync?
V-Sync = 60 fps max. or 60 fps limit
btw lag spiking is know for lagging like 2-6 seconds and then going back to normal movement/ms