Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any working uce for windows 7 out there

Discussion on Any working uce for windows 7 out there within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Any working uce for windows 7 out there

Hi I have been trying to get a couple of uce's to work with S4. Yes I have cracked client and bypass,it seems I cant attach to the process for some reason with kiki uce or any of the others any solution? I would appreciate some feed back thank you ^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wallhack Working in Windows 7
05/26/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
* Moderated
Vista+Windows 7 Only. Chams Working 8-20-09
03/12/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
PLEASE REMEMBER I DID NOT MAKE THIS, I PUT TOGEATHER THE FILES, AND REPOSTED WITH AN ATTEMPT TO STOP SPAM (LIKE MY LAST POST HAD) I TAKE NO CREDIT.I know this has already been posted, but it was getting filled with spam because the title did not tell you what OS it worked on. Dont flame me for reposting these hacks. i know they were already posted...in fact, heres the order. Formage(Not a successful tut) ME(Very successful tut) Lots of Choobs(closed in about 10 minutes) Dont trust it?...
mabinogi not working on windows 7?
02/11/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I just got a new windows 7 laptop anyone know how to fix it? I am trying a update for its graphic drive .
Aion + Windows 7 : Almost working!
05/25/2009 - Aion - 23 Replies
Hi everyone. I found this website: Unofficial Lineage II Patches, by Fyyre where you can find an .exe that doesn't require Gameguard to launch the game. Now... I only have one problem left... I have this error : CryEngine Error error creating the default fonts Did anyone succeeded in launching the game in Windows Seven? If yes, how did you do?
PServers working on Windows 7
01/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Is there any private -released- servers that are working on Windows 7?