Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Arrays and Addresses

Discussion on About Arrays and Addresses within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Arrays and Addresses

Hi guys,

Okay, so I came back to this forum after 1,5 years and decided to learn again something about S4League cheating etc.

1,5 years ago it was easier to hack. There was an address searcher with the normal and hacked values. The addresses worked for a very long time and were used for trainers. My old trainer used it too.
Example:

But now, it seems more difficult to cheat. We're using now Arrays of Bytes for trainers. It's not really hard, but it's a begin.

Has S4League made his security better?
Old 05/23/2016, 18:19   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,198
There is no difference between this.
4 Bytes are just some random numbers which no one can understand.
Array of Bytes is easier and better to understand to edit the Values.
S4 League still has a **** security. It's easy to hack this **** game. (For Hackers it is, of course)
Old 05/23/2016, 18:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzuya View Post
S4 League still has a **** security. It's easy to hack this **** game. (For Hackers it is, of course)
But is it still possible to use 4 bytes addresses instead of searching Arrays of Bytes in a memory scan? Because every time I restart the game, the address changed again. Look my old trainer in my signature. I used 4 bytes addresses instead of array scan. Is this still possible?
Old 05/24/2016, 22:29   #4

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzuya View Post
4 byte ain't just a "random" number. It's the decimal form of the bytes (4 length) in reverse as it's "value"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siebe15 View Post
But is it still possible to use 4 bytes addresses instead of searching Arrays of Bytes in a memory scan? Because every time I restart the game, the address changed again. Look my old trainer in my signature. I used 4 bytes addresses instead of array scan. Is this still possible?
You don't have to scan pattern every time. Just add me on skype I may lend you a hand quick.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2016, 16:29   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Beatrice] View Post
4 byte ain't just a "random" number. It's the decimal form of the bytes (4 length) in reverse as it's "value"

You don't have to scan pattern every time. Just add me on skype I may lend you a hand quick.
That "random" wasnt serious. I just wanted to say with this, that almost nobody would use 4 Bytes to script a hack or edit values in Cheat Engine. Array of Bytes is just way easier to understand.