Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Safe?

Discussion on Safe? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Safe?

guys this file is safe? and how could i know if this is a virus
Old 03/27/2016, 00:47   #2

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Heur. or Heuristic is an indicator of a false positive

However, you may also want to run the tool you want to test through before using it
An example how malwr.com display the analyses of malware:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2016, 00:58   #3

elite*gold: 0
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dere-Eddy View Post
Heur. or Heuristic is an indicator of a false positive

However, you may also want to run the tool you want to test through before using it
An example how malwr.com display the analyses of malware:
thanks so the file is not safe i shouldn't download it?
sorry im kinda stupid also my english is not good tho

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [UNDETECTED/BAN SAFE] LoLDrop - First safe drop.hack!
07/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I want to present you our new product - LoLDrop. Actually it's not that new as we exist on the market since a few months, but a few weeks ago we have implemented new security system to make sure that your account won't be banned - ever. What is drop.hack? Drop.hack will make the game server crash. Every player will get "Attempting to reconnect" information, and after a few minutes, the game will be done. (It won't be showed in your match history, also you won't lose/gain any...
RuneScape gold Exchange Certer(SOON SWEET SAFE SAFE)
12/23/2014 - Runescape Trading - 330 Replies
Post before contacthttp://i930.photobucket.com/albums/ad146/zg 188988/buy-runescape.jpg Hi guys I am working on buying RS gold now. I adopt quick sale and little profits policy . I will update the price of buying everyday If you sell your RS gold to me , you will get the payment in 2-10 mints after the trade done . PayPal\Moneybookers\Western Union availablePlease contact me: YAHOO: ideasforgame MSN: [email protected]
[Selling] 99% Safe RaF Gametime & SoR unmerged accounts for Elite & WoW Gold (Cheapest & Safe)
04/23/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v79/deadlock666/ Untitled-3.png ---- Scammer Alert ---- Watch out for MY IMPOSTERS (scammers trying to be me) Always watch out that you are adding correct skype and speaking to REAL me , My skype is - Justforyousales , There are imposters out there with names like justforousales, Justforyoursales etc, So beware and always look who you are talking to and make me confirm it, I will always be ready to PM you and prove you that i'm the original Nav4321....
*- Safe Trading , Safe Gaming -*- Warrock Spieler Suchfunktion ! -*
05/01/2010 - WarRock - 11 Replies
So ... ich habe heute ein wenig im Blackmarket , und hier rumgeschaut ... und musste feststellen dass es sehr viel Scammer & Betrüger gibt ... ------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- Es gibt auf der Warrock Homepage eine Suchfunktion , die " Search & Rankings " heißt ... Geht dafür auf die linke Spalte und drückt auf " ClanBETA " , dann auf " Search & Rankings " ....