Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connection Problems by S4 Downloader

Discussion on Connection Problems by S4 Downloader within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 65
Connection Problems by S4 Downloader

Yo guys, wanted to play a few s4 rounds and im getting this fail everytime, could u help me?

Here the problem:

Would be nice if someone can tell me how to solve that sh*t, gn

'Greez Aceeee
Old 02/01/2016, 01:34   #2

elite*gold: 80
Maybe your firewall is blocking it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2016, 14:16   #3

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugram View Post
Maybe your firewall is blocking it?
thanks, closed avg and it worked.. im so stupid lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Connection Problems?
08/31/2012 - Archlord - 29 Replies
Hi there, do you have the same connection Problems like me? I cant connect with EasyLogin or about the Webside. :o Maybe a DDoS attack or something or its just my PC? :o
Connection Problems - Tried Everything.
01/09/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I'm currently having problems getting people to connect to my server. I've done all this before and had no problems, the only difference is now, is that I'm hosting on Windows 7 and a different router. I currently have a Netgear Modem/Router built in (not sure whether this is the issue) but I've port forwarded all ports necessary, server works absolutely beautifully but.. other people cannot connect to the server. I've tried so many different things, I've been through OEM's plenty of...
WoW WoTLK Blizzard Downloader and OTHER PROBLEMS!!!
03/28/2010 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hello all, I would like a serious help over here about some WoW things and problems. It's about the Blizzard downloader, It can't download the WoW patch 3.0.1.8303 to 3.0.1.8334, it says: This download is not authorized. I don't know what is the problem but it seems that most of the WoW WoTLK players have the same problem. I was searching all over the internet about the patch WoW-3.0.1.8303-to-3.0.1.8334 but i only found the downloader and i download it and nothing, the same thing...
Connection problems or something like that :S
01/11/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Well, when the new update came I tried to log in with the normal launcher and when I was on my char I could only play like 2min. then the game closed :S pretty weird , I heard someone saying something about something xigncode sends u and u can't play for a few hours or days, well I have this since the day the patch came. can someone tell me whats going on? thanks,
connection problems?
02/27/2008 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
well many people have connection problems as i do. Cant get on after the message :"entering perfect world..please wait" i was wondering if anyone has found any other way to connect besides proxies? the lag with proxies make it useless.only good for eunice=(