Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Latency

Discussion on Game Latency within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Game Latency

Hello everybody
So my fps are high like always and my ping is low like from 70 to 80 but Still s4 league lags in matches, like i see all the players teleporting from here to there or even can't see them and i always get killed without anyone getting to touch my character then after like 2 min the game disconnects and this is really bothering
anyway, does anyone have any solution ?
Thanks in advance i think
Old 01/29/2016, 21:02   #2

are you using wlan/wifi? If so it might be your connection being unstable. Try to use normal lan instead and check if it fixes the problem.
Old 01/30/2016, 08:17   #3

Download Razer Cortex

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Leatrix Latency Fix
02/22/2013 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
Hey guys, i saw someone posted a dodgey 'stop lag' programme and thought i'd give you something thats virus free and actually works. All credit to Leatrix, im merely spready the word. Keep in mind this isnt really cheating or exploiting the game at all, you are merely making your ping lower for better ingame performance. A latency fixing program by Leatrix What does it do? Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP...
How to DL leatrix latency fix/TS2 KR PvP
10/21/2012 - 12Sky2 - 18 Replies
Leatrix Latency Fix: How to download Leatrix Latency Fix - YouTube PvP War: TwelveSky 2 Korean PvP - YouTube
Latency Fix
01/07/2010 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
If you're using your skills and there's a 1-2 second delay before your character uses the skill you can attempt to 'fix' it by downloading and installing Leatrix Latency Fix. It made my skills response time much faster, every time I go to cast a nuke now the game almost instantly starts using the skill. Give it a try if you're getting a lot of lag issues. You will need to restart your computer after you've installed it.
Latency probs:D
05/10/2009 - Aion - 17 Replies
No idea if anyone has any ideas. I hear ppl want to play on those chinese servers. currently im playing in region 6 where those free 2 play servers are. im wondering if its only me or are those servers ultra laggy? i mean if all those servers suckt that bad even with pay 2 play why bother playing?:D lil question aside from it. is there a way to improve my latency ?