Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FagNetPatcher - fagnet.square7.net HOST CLOSED

Discussion on FagNetPatcher - fagnet.square7.net HOST CLOSED within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow FagNetPatcher - fagnet.square7.net HOST CLOSED

Hello community,
FagNet closed long time ago, including its hosting with patches and resources.
As far as I know users used to launch FagNetPatcher.exe to download and retrieve regular patches for FagNet v5, but now we can't anymore.

My current client: S4_League_EU_v1012_2009_01_19.exe (clean, unpatched ffs )

So, I'm now wondering if there's still somebody with a full patched beta client and if you can upload it somewhere? (MEGA if possible)
Thank you in advance!

OT: I'm working on my own / self-made emu based on wtfblub' source code, so please don't ignore me since I plan to do ordinary releases
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2015, 02:54   #2

elite*gold: 29
in mecazone forum exist a beta client with all things which you need, but if you try alone to write a p-server, hopefully in c++ and not the code from fagnet cause it is bad coded, then you need much time and good reversing skills.