Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]X7 City Square

Discussion on [Question]X7 City Square within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Question]X7 City Square

Can we change some files and make a room with map City Square?
Old 09/30/2015, 14:30   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,198
You can get the models/textures via Resource Tool from the Emulator of PinkiWinki.
Then Import them back to Aeria S4 League, change ini file from any map to city square and you can play on it.

Screenshots from me

Old 04/06/2016, 07:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzuya View Post
You can get the models/textures via Resource Tool from the Emulator of PinkiWinki.
Then Import them back to Aeria S4 League, change ini file from any map to city square and you can play on it.

Screenshots from me

Does it Still work And if it does can i have some instructions because when i Edit mapx7 Example SStation Into Citysquare there is nothing there i just fall

« citysquare | record »