Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

X7 File by PinkiWini error

Discussion on X7 File by PinkiWini error within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
X7 File by PinkiWini error

Hello guys when i open the FNResourceToolX7 by PinkiWinki and i press "Load" i get an error "Unhandled exception" i dont know to solve it.

The current OS that im Using is Win Vista 32 bits , why? well its a Pc for Work and not for gaming but i would like to farm arcade in this computer because its a laptop and its makes my life easier.

And Yes i have C++ 2013 and FrameWork 4.5

I will put some prints below:

Old 09/28/2015, 17:51   #2

Your Antivirus/Firewall is deleting an important file of the tool. Turn of your AV/Firewall , re-install the tool and try again.
Old 09/28/2015, 19:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Lal Mirch] View Post
Your Antivirus/Firewall is deleting an important file of the tool. Turn of your AV/Firewall , re-install the tool and try again.
still the same... i find lots of people with this error and they cant fix it too
Old 09/28/2015, 20:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by skquerias View Post
still the same... i find lots of people with this error and they cant fix it too
That error happens the tool can't find a dll. LZOManaged.dll or something like that. Something is blocking it. Also are you sure the files are in the S4 League folder ?
Old 09/28/2015, 21:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Lal Mirch] View Post
That error happens the tool can't find a dll. LZOManaged.dll or something like that. Something is blocking it. Also are you sure the files are in the S4 League folder ?
yes i do have them in my s4 folder , all i want is the arcade x7 cant i get a s4resource.hd already modified and just replace it?
ty for your reply btw