Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] How2Change Weapon Values

Discussion on [Question] How2Change Weapon Values within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] How2Change Weapon Values

Just wondering if all I need is a LUA compiler & decompiler to change weapon damages? Thanks.

« need ID | Code's »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Altering weapon values
02/28/2014 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm currently working a server that I and my friends play, I've added in a bunch of new weapons but their attack value isn't what we desire it to be based off of their level. I've managed to change the level and general bonuses EG the half human/monster etc one thing i can't see in Item_proto is the attack and magical attack damage. could someone direct me to where they are located? both client side and server side. if theres any kind of tutorial that you know if it'd be...
+ Weapon Values
05/15/2012 - S4 League - 4 Replies
I cant find em on s4league hack section.can some1 upload and give me %+11 Wep and %+10 Defence etc. values ?
Weapon Values [NO UCE]
11/27/2010 - Wolfteam - 7 Replies
Neu Warrock Weapon Values
06/12/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Neu WarRock Weapon Values 01.DA_KNUCKLE 02.DA_COMBAT_KNIFE 03.DA_SWORD 04.DA_KNUCKLE_2 05.DA_STILETTO 06.DA_SWORD 07.DB_COLT 08.DB_DESERT_EG 09.DB_MP5K
REVIEW ON WEAPON VALUES??
08/06/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
guys can we have a review on values like armor lvl 50??? akeron launcher??? lvl55 armors??? dark flame???? plsssss ...refresh our memory tnx:)