Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hide toolz

Discussion on hide toolz within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Question hide toolz

srry das ich frage, ich habe mir hide toolz gedownloadet und der virus check von virus chief sagt immer das da ein virus drinn is. stimmt das oder kann ich das ding usen?
Old 11/11/2009, 20:26   #2

elite*gold: 20
reported no questions
Old 11/12/2009, 06:09   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,323
Forensuche benuzten, das mit dem Virus alarm wurde schon tausend mal gesagt.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TS.TOOLZ
06/10/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
I've uploaded a package that contains many TS.Stuff, like FLooders and something like that. May u have fun with that. ;) DL Link RapidShare: Easy Filehosting -- German -- Soa, hier nen File, was ne menge Stuff für TS Server enthält. Unter anderem Flooders.
[Question] Hide Toolz
11/06/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
Anyone can give me a link for a Hide Toolz that can hide WPE?So i can use WPE w/o bypassing Gameguards.
Help Making Toolz
07/04/2006 - Planetside - 2 Replies
I was wondering if we could get some of you to post how to make hacks and trainers. For noobs like myself, that have very little clue. For example, I know, finding values using tsearch is one method. However, once the value is found, then what? How do you make a gui with buttons to activate as opposed to using tsearch to freeze the value? What other tools, guides, whatever would be helpful. Not asking for a step by step, but a point in the right direction I guess.