Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Random S4 rant

Discussion on Random S4 rant within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Random S4 rant

There's been many heated debates about how they ban people on the Alaplaya forums for a while now because a lot of people are all ****** off at the Godmoders and Speed hackers (aka Obvious hackers) for just being able to make new accounts and do it all over again.

Now I personally agree that if you're caught hacking it should be an immediate IP+Mac ban along with the account, though both of those are easy to change. The majority of the people who are caught hacking are caught purely because they are leecher noobs, and aren't smart enough to know how to hack undectected and have fun with it. No, they run around scoring 10 times at x5 speed and invincible.

Let me make it clear to fend off the flamers that I don't have a problem with hacking, as I myself do it too. But there's a difference in my opinion between hacking, and screaming at the entire room to ban you. It's these kind of people that draw more attention to the smart ones who just tweak the odds, instead of dominating everything just because they can. I myself hack because it's fun, and it brings my Dmg and defense up to par with all the cash shoppers, but it just fails so hard when you're in a TD room having fun, and someone comes in and just ruins that by killing everyone and basically running the rest of the game.

I'm sure there's plenty of you out there who know what I'm talking about. Even though you're both hackers, you just become instantly angry with the person who just comes out and ruins the entire game with the overuse of hacking in plain sight.

... sigh

/end random s4 rant
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/28/2009, 00:03   #2

I couldn't agree more.
I believe it would be better if trainers increased only a set amount of damage/speed/HP/SP/Etc, (a reasonable amount) instead of letting people input directly a value, like 9999 Weapon Damage.

That would slow things down a bit for the ones that dont know how to edit stuff themselves. As for the rest no idea how to solve it.
I don't think that kind of people would change their minds about hacking massively just because we say so. *Shrugs* Even so, I second your opinion.
Old 10/28/2009, 09:26   #3

Personally I think s4 hacking should just go private. I know a lot of people would be upset about that, and call us, the ones who don't need other peoples work to have our fun, selfish because we won't share. But the truth is it's not us that's being selfish, it's the people complaining being too lazy to learn something new.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2009, 16:58   #4

Received Thanks: 1,685
Those are some wise words... very good rant.
I should make a rant about the "ban system" in S4 maybe
Old 10/29/2009, 17:12   #5

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,587
I totally agree in everything. _Alastor_ and I already talked about a Speed- and Dmg-Limit. How hight this would be? Not sure, but I think that double-speed and double dmg ist pretty enough. Maybe tripple-dmg.

But the problem is, that _Alastor_ already uploaded a non-limeted hack. So it won't have any effect, if he just adds a limit and deletes the old version.
That's why we will add a limit since the next patch (13 for example; maybe they will add Coloseum <3).

So prepare: More balancing between hackers and non-hackers. Hacking is ok, of course. But hacking ONLINE-games is another thing, just becourse there are other players, who must fight against a hacker and that's the point. It's unfair.

So, tell me your opinion about this
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2009, 17:24   #6

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
i think patch 12 is already released ( i downloaded it^^) and there is no Colosseum
so when will you make a limit? patch 13?
Old 10/29/2009, 17:29   #7

elite*gold: 290
Received Thanks: 3,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSm!th View Post
i think patch 12 is already released ( i downloaded it^^) and there is no Colosseum
so when will you make a limit? patch 13?
he means the next pach (13 i think)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FichteFoll View Post
I totally agree in everything. _Alastor_ and I already talked about a Speed- and Dmg-Limit. How hight this would be? Not sure, but I think that double-speed and double dmg ist pretty enough. Maybe tripple-dmg.
i think dmg x 2.5 is ok
Old 10/29/2009, 17:32   #8

yes but tripple speed^^
and sp hack ;P
ahh doesnt matter
i havent hacked since patch 11
i dont want to use a rootkit (first it didnt work and now i dont know but im too lazy to test it)
Old 10/29/2009, 17:45   #9

elite*gold: 290
Received Thanks: 3,791
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSm!th View Post
i dont want to use a rootkit (first it didnt work and now i dont know but im too lazy to test it)
my trainer does not need rootkit xD
kiki and mhs need it
Old 10/29/2009, 18:34   #10

I would be happy if there are no trainers or trainers with only Speed and SP but no damgage... People who are not Leechers will be able to find the damage values on there own. We need more Tutorials than Trainers to reduce the leechers in this Forum. (sry for my bad english )
Old 10/29/2009, 20:19   #11

yes thats right but new trainers arent detectable but CEs are
Old 10/30/2009, 00:40   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FichteFoll View Post

But the problem is, that _Alastor_ already uploaded a non-limeted hack. So it won't have any effect, if he just adds a limit and deletes the old version.
That's why we will add a limit since the next patch (13 for example; maybe they will add Coloseum <3).

So prepare: More balancing between hackers and non-hackers. Hacking is ok, of course. But hacking ONLINE-games is another thing, just becourse there are other players, who must fight against a hacker and that's the point. It's unfair.

So, tell me your opinion about this
I know alot of people normally bump their speed up a lot, but I only generally hack to get up to par with Cash shoppers. I normally take my speed up to 1300/1100, and my damage up to about 1.5x - 2x my normal damage. but yes, I think limits on trainers would be a wonderful idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Alastor_ View Post
he means the next pach (13 i think)

i think dmg x 2.5 is ok
A little much for me, but I've seen people do more. In my opinion if you need more that 3x your normal damage you need to work on developing some skill to compensate. With 3x your normal damage you no longer even have to aim to score points. -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPBot View Post
I would be happy if there are no trainers or trainers with only Speed and SP but no damgage... People who are not Leechers will be able to find the damage values on there own. We need more Tutorials than Trainers to reduce the leechers in this Forum. (sry for my bad english )
That's a thought. It would eliminate a lot of the leeches that just take it too far because they wouldn't know how to find their own damage addresses. But for the sake of keeping the peace and not creating waves, I think releasing trainers with a Speed/Dmg limit, and no god mode would be great.
And your English is great. =)
Old 10/30/2009, 15:50   #13

well i random see "hackers" that are hidden or something, coz they make still alot of dmg...

but anyway, not every1 that is using other's source is a hacker, it's just a cheater... hackers are ones, who writes those porgs, and gets values

personally i don't cheat anymore, coz i got xp

and about mac bann, there is a program, which can do it for you ofc, so it's not that hard to change
Old 10/30/2009, 17:57   #14

Changing your Mac and IP are both very easy procedures if you know what you're doing.
Old 10/30/2009, 23:20   #15

i totally agree with you

@fichtefoll and alastor
good idea with limiting the hack
i think that double dmg/speed or less would be enough