Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]S4L Latest Emulator (Season 8)

Discussion on [Request]S4L Latest Emulator (Season 8) within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [Request]S4L Latest Emulator (Season 8)

Hello,

I'd like you guys to help me a bit about finding the latest emulator of S4L Server. I have searched alot... didn't find anything yet, fagnet team has stopped working on their emulator as I heard, so yeah -.-.

Anyways, I'd like to have also a small tutorial about setting it up, I have forgot everything and I'd like to work on it, a lot!

Thank you!
Old 02/12/2015, 13:18   #2

The Season 8 Emusource isn't public... :/
Old 02/12/2015, 13:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wieso nicht? View Post
The Season 8 Emusource isn't public... :/
Whatever broh, or season 7 .. it's fine
Old 02/12/2015, 18:25   #4

Too not public, do you really think they release that for peoples like you?
Old 02/12/2015, 18:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post
Anyways, I'd like to have also a small tutorial about setting it up, I have forgot everything and I'd like to work on it, a lot!
You want to work on it... But you don't know how to setup it? You need help for the most simplest task?
Old 02/12/2015, 18:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon* View Post
You want to work on it... But you don't know how to setup it? You need help for the most simplest task?
Well, this is a small request thread right? Why you guys started ... talking like that? -.- Didn't say "dunno how to setup it", I still haven't take any link or whatelse to see the files... and try to remember.. btw why you care about it? -.- Just wanna work out on it... I'd love to have anylink to get it on.. don't want to have the fagnet's emulator 5.. too old plus old client.. just want the to have the emulator (whatever version) which supports on the new client S4... not the old S4, get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin341 View Post
Too not public, do you really think they release that for peoples like you?
I know that's an "insult", but I'll take that as a compliment.. Don't know anything yet about these... releases. If you can just give me a link of a site which the team is working on the project (s4 emulator), I will check how they're going, and I'll see if I buy that project.
edit: said "forgot", but I don't mean that, I mean that If I have the files and check them I'll sure remember how to set it up.
Old 02/12/2015, 22:13   #7

Quote:
Hello,

I'd like you guys to help me a bit about finding the latest emulator of S4L Server. I have searched alot... didn't find anything yet, fagnet team has stopped working on their emulator as I heard, so yeah -.-.

Thank you!
Why would you need a tutorial when the files are right there?
Chances are if it's an emulator, the developer will put comments on the source so you can read and acknowledge what's going on, this is basic stuff, this is common sense.

How are we suppose to trust you to see the status of the emulator, and why bother? Why should we spoonfeed you about information for the emulator. Are you special? Can you provide skills in terms of Coding and Reverse Engineering? Do you know how packets between the client and the server works out? Chances are you don't because you need a fucking tutorial on how to even start a server. This is a typical level 0 poster where they would just give up and ask, pled, and beg for the community to help them when it is non-beneficial to the helper. A level 1 would examine the files, learn and study about them. Talk to professionals if necessary and if all of your steps/ideas you have done to yourself has failed and research to a much extent (which is more then just googling)

Quote:
I know that's an "insult", but I'll take that as a compliment.. Don't know anything yet about these... releases. If you can just give me a link of a site which the team is working on the project (s4 emulator), I will check how they're going, and I'll see if I buy that project.

You disgust me. I can't even tell if this is a legitimate respond or a troll post

Just get out.
Old 02/12/2015, 23:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
Why would you need a tutorial when the files are right there?
Chances are if it's an emulator, the developer will put comments on the source so you can read and acknowledge what's going on, this is basic stuff, this is common sense.

How are we suppose to trust you to see the status of the emulator, and why bother? Why should we spoonfeed you about information for the emulator. Are you special? Can you provide skills in terms of Coding and Reverse Engineering? Do you know how packets between the client and the server works out? Chances are you don't because you need a fucking tutorial on how to even start a server. This is a typical level 0 poster where they would just give up and ask, pled, and beg for the community to help them when it is non-beneficial to the helper. A level 1 would examine the files, learn and study about them. Talk to professionals if necessary and if all of your steps/ideas you have done to yourself has failed and research to a much extent (which is more then just googling)

You disgust me. I can't even tell if this is a legitimate respond or a troll post

Just get out.
Old 02/13/2015, 12:49   #9

elite*gold: 93616
Received Thanks: 14,990
Quote:
If you can just give me a link of a site which the team is working on the project (s4 emulator), I will check how they're going, and I'll see if I buy that project.

Here you go !
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2015, 13:46   #10

Quote:
edit: said "forgot", but I don't mean that, I mean that If I have the files and check them I'll sure remember how to set it up.
No Insult, it is only the truth because they are not giving their hard work for Peoples who are asking for a Emulator by doing nothing.
If you buy the Project you would pay many $ because it isnt finish in 5 Minutes it takes Month do remake the Database + The Client start etc
Old 02/13/2015, 17:30   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omdihar View Post

Here you go !
But this is pre-season 1 emulator...
Isn't Exetra is working on one for last season ?
Old 02/15/2015, 02:40   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omdihar View Post

Here you go !
Thank you, so much!

Also, all I asked was at least this and you made this a fked up conversation dudes... seriously plus @[P2933]Step29, you are the one who made me sick. You think that I'm trolling atm? Of course NOT! I might buy a project and work out with it (Train a lil' bit and it's going to be fine). You are the one who needs to get out of here (here's a tip for you: think first then respond safely).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin341 View Post
No Insult, it is only the truth because they are not giving their hard work for Peoples who are asking for a Emulator by doing nothing.
If you buy the Project you would pay many $ because it isnt finish in 5 Minutes it takes Month do remake the Database + The Client start etc
I know, I know. I've worked on projects before. I know how it "feels" working on project but I like it.

Once I have my answer by Omdihar without any questions about me etc, #Request4Close 'cause this situation is currently .. %$#@$.