Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] s4league multiclient

Discussion on [Question] s4league multiclient within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] s4league multiclient

in vista works? i have 2 pc with windows XP but dont work connecting the two at the same time
Old 10/26/2009, 11:24   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 5,323
Please use the search function. There is a way to start s4league twice with two useraccounts in windows or with vmware.
Closed Thread

« Bypass | Question »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]AutoIT-S4League
08/03/2010 - General Coding - 27 Replies
Hi, ^^ also ich bin zwar noch nicht so gut in AutoIT aber ich versuche gerade einen S4JumpBot zu machen ;P. ich habe jetzt mal ne frage wenn ich den Character zum rennen bringen will was ist an diesem Script falsch ? (die endlos schleife kann man übersehen ^^)
MultiClient [ Question ]
06/21/2010 - Kal Online - 19 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich Hab ein Problem , unzwar ich kann Kal Online nicht Zwei Mal Starten! Kopieren hab ich auch schon Versucht geht Nicht. Entweder bekomm ich die Meldung von Antihacking, oder Kal Geht Automatisch Aus! Ich würde mich freuen Wenn mir jemand Helfen könnte. Ich bedanke mich schonmal Im Voraus ! :) MfG. MrFailed!
[Question]About bot and multiclient
03/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello guys... I just back to sro and there is a lot of new things that I don't know. I will appreciate if you will answer my questions. first of all I hear a lot of people gets ban by using free bots (like Agbot /Ibot ) and I want to know if stealthex bot is safe bot for using without a lot of chance to ban. I cant use sbot because the register as been closed for a while and until it won't open I can purchase it... and my 2nd question is how can I open up multiclient without loader ? ...
umm multiclient question
01/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ok just curious but would it be possible to make a multi client program that opens new CO windows in tabs even if it only opens just 3 tabs (3 accounts 1 on each tab so only 1 window is open to play CO) just curious if that is actually possible
Hmm MultiClient Question
03/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
:eek: Before i had to reinstall everything on my computer i had something edited from here making me able to open multiple clients even after like 20 patches =| now i have to download or edit the conquer.exe for multi client. Anyone know where i can find the thing before where i was able to edit 1 file and be able to open multiple clients forever 0.0