Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PlayS4L - Season 8 S4 League PServer!

Discussion on PlayS4L - Season 8 S4 League PServer! within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/21/2015, 19:55   #436

elite*gold: 0
darum liebe ich privat server
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2015, 11:12   #437

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugurano View Post
darum liebe ich privat server
xDDDDD
Old 05/25/2015, 18:17   #438

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 3,113
Hold up, hold up...
Is he admitting using original server files? oh boy oh boy this is getting better.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2015, 20:19   #439

oh gee, you care nothing about S4 League, do you? You talk about original files like ti's some kind of sin.

Jade Dynasty, Forsaken World, Perfect World, and several others use "original files" so why don't you go on some big crusade to take those off too if that's some big "noble agenda" of yours.

You're nothing but a big hypocrite, you want one server down so bad your own statements are completely falling apart *claps*

Answer me this: do you want to forever work on s0, or someday do you want to work with s7/s8/s9, etc?

What would YOU do if you had the resources and the ability to run it, hm?
Old 05/25/2015, 20:36   #440

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeianPS4L View Post
oh gee, you care nothing about S4 League, do you? You talk about original files like ti's some kind of sin.

Jade Dynasty, Forsaken World, Perfect World, and several others use "original files" so why don't you go on some big crusade to take those off too if that's some big "noble agenda" of yours.

You're nothing but a big hypocrite, you want one server down so bad your own statements are completely falling apart *claps*

Answer me this: do you want to forever work on s0, or someday do you want to work with s7/s8/s9, etc?

What would YOU do if you had the resources and the ability to run it, hm?
i wouldn't use stolen materials. i would create my own.
"you want one server down so bad"
if i wanted it down, it will be down. but i don't care about it anymore
Old 05/25/2015, 20:38   #441

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoXReaper View Post
i would create my own.
Yea.. right..
Old 05/25/2015, 20:57   #442

Quote:
Yea.. right..
._.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2015, 21:03   #443

ok, that proves nothing
Old 05/25/2015, 21:07   #444

Quote:
ok, that proves nothing
>i would create my own.
>Xeian: yea.. right..
>proves.
>Xeian: that proves nothing.
k
Old 05/25/2015, 21:49   #445

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 6,198
Quote:
ok, that proves nothing
Oh, I just want to say something :

You badass think I was working with Psycho to crash PlayS4L.
Well, Pschyo can tell by his self that I did nothing, he wanted some Informations about PlayS4L but I didn't knew what he wanted to do.
But as I said, I gave him nothing so I didn't even helped him, a random guy gave him the ip or something, so yea. Just hate me for nothing, Xeian.
Old 05/25/2015, 22:45   #446

Hold on for a sec...

Quote:
"you want one server down so bad"
if i wanted it down, it will be down. but i don't care about it anymore
Quote:
Keep in mind that even though you have coded the infrastructure in the source you have made for your emulator, you do know you have stole all the designs, resources, and lua for the items in your emulator from GameOn? What makes that different between him stealing the server files and you making a brand new emulator with stolen resources which, even so, can be exploited also seeing "nothing isn't hackable".....

Not on a side, but the argument of "stealing" is getting quite bland to be honest....
Old 05/25/2015, 23:03   #447

aaaaaaand i understood wrong.
inresponse to the next post (less post spam):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4j2
Did...did you even read what I said....wow....didn't knew users fall into the dark ages...
oh come on, gimme a break. you didn't say client resources. i thought you meant server resources.. capsule's rewardlist and such.
Quote:
I don't steal files". You should rephrase that to "I can't steal files so I thwart myself to working on an emulator with possible horrible .net streaming that possibly (just possibly) won't be any better than the bad server I hate on
am i supposed to become a 1337 criminal who goes around and steal files from companies? k..
Quote:
In general, you guys consider yourselves hackers but have never accomplished REAL hacking except having to hack a children free to play game
you would be surprised what those childish hackers have.
Quote:
I don't know if I would like to be in your shoes seeing I wouldn't want to piss off the guys who were capable of doing something you never could
am i supposed to be scared from them? like if they are gods for buying/stealing something like that?
also again, i'm not pissing off anyone. i just did it for 1day ._.
Quote:
You talk like you're better than Neuro, you talk like you're actually capable of what he has done but yet you have nothing to show for it except some client side hacks
i'm not better than Neuro or anyone else. i never said or meant that. if i did.. well, i didn't mean it.
Old 05/25/2015, 23:17   #448

Did...did you even read what I said....wow....didn't knew users fall into the dark ages...

When I mean resources, I mean the interface of the game, the maps, the items in the game, etc etc etc. You stole that and pretty much is using that in your emulator. Which is why I stated, it doesn't matter if you have made with a different infrastructure, you are still using an idea that was made by GameOn.

In general, you guys consider yourselves hackers but have never accomplished REAL hacking except having to hack a children free to play game. You continue saying that PlayS4L is a "bad server with stolen files (ie: real hackers)" whilst when you're "hacking" it's a game totally client sided, the definition of you guys "hacking" is the same as a kid with cheat engine giving himself 9999 lives on super mario if that is a similarity.

I don't know if I would like to be in your shoes seeing I wouldn't want to **** off the guys who were capable of doing something you never could and before you can claim before that "I don't steal files". You should rephrase that to "I can't steal files so I thwart myself to working on an emulator with possible horrible .net streaming that possibly (just possibly) won't be any better than the bad server I hate on". (Just like FagNet, surprising Pinki called it that)

You talk like you're better than Neuro, you talk like you're actually capable of what he has done but yet you have nothing to show for it except some client side hacks for a game you can't seem to part yourself from.

Well... I am done
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2015, 23:40   #449

Quote:
oh come on, gimme a break. you didn't say client resources. i thought you meant server resources.. itemlist and such.
seeing how they use the exact same files..?
Old 05/25/2015, 23:46   #450

Sorry for the double post, but I just want to state this.

I seriously don't have a clue why people rage on this thread and you guys continue to brag about what you are doing because in real perspective, nobody cares. I still ask why any of the Elitepvper's moderators having bother to just purge all the messages to the original OP and just lock the thread, put a sticky seeing it has a back-link to the website, and say sayonara to the thread continuing.

I mean I dunno if you know Psycho, but your action of bringing down their game once is also the starting of other people doing so and even doing it to the original/offical game seeing it has the similar aspects of what was happening to Neuro's server. What would happen if GameOn stopped developing for S4 League? Let me list what would happen

1. No future content for both you and Pinki's emulators (seeing they will ask the publishers to shut down) and I doubt the same or custom content will go far
2. GameOn will have nothing to do but come after you guy's emulator if you dare go public with it.
3. Fans of the game will rage and no doubt they will put Elitepvpers as the pedestal for ruining the game and ruin this forum to brutal hell. Trust me I have seen it all.
Closed Thread