Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkspirit hack, S4 league Crashes

Discussion on Darkspirit hack, S4 league Crashes within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkspirit hack, S4 league Crashes

Hello, When i open Darkspirit (as an Admin and with the Faith Injector, Xavision Bypass.dll or Hackshieldbypass.dll) S4 League crashes after 1 oder 2 Minutes. I did everything how it should be. Two Days ago it Worked good and it didn't crashed. Why is it crashing now?? Can somebody Help me? - I Open the Injector as a Admin and then run the Injector. Ten i start Darkspirit as an Admin and it sais "Wait for S4Client!" then i Open S4 as an admin. then it says that it has been succsesfull. In the game i can use the hacks but then it crashes. Please somebody help Does somebody has the same problem and how did you fixed it? (Sorry for my bad english
Old 11/07/2014, 14:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bypass from HS and Xavision is outdated.Faith don`t work anymore.S4 crash, wait for update.I have the same problem.
BTW Dark spirit have a lot of virus,use another hack. Hope i helped you.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread