Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ID List V2.0 Idea?

Discussion on ID List V2.0 Idea? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 10/31/2014, 19:56   #16

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim- View Post
Much hard work and most of the members/players know the name of the item(s) they wanna change, so this is useless.
Totally agree with you. It'll just make you work hard and that won't really help people :c
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2014, 17:27   #17

elite*gold: 0
Wink Need screenshots? There you go.

Hai~ I thought to do the same project as your, but it looks like you overtake me lol. Anyway i don't think that this is useless, i think this is really helpfull and makes all easier~ Yeah, it's maybe hard to do, but it will be very nice if you do it~ o -o

Anyway, becouse i was going to do the same, i got ''some'' PNG's of the clothes and weapons (and other useless things lol~ ) who can help you~
You can just use this PNG's (They also looks like icons ~- ~) instead of shootting them one by one (If you can found them on this 2000+ images sure lol~ xD)

The password is :
if you want to check them~ c:

~ VirusTotal ~ ~

~ Download ~ ^- ^ (45.43Mb~ Only Pictures~ o- o)
~
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2014, 08:10   #18

Received Thanks: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nеo View Post
Hai~ I thought to do the same project as your, but it looks like you overtake me lol. Anyway i don't think that this is useless, i think this is really helpfull and makes all easier~ Yeah, it's maybe hard to do, but it will be very nice if you do it~ o -o

Anyway, becouse i was going to do the same, i got ''some'' PNG's of the clothes and weapons (and other useless things lol~ ) who can help you~
You can just use this PNG's (They also looks like icons ~- ~) instead of shootting them one by one (If you can found them on this 2000+ images sure lol~ xD)

The password is :
if you want to check them~ c:

~ VirusTotal ~ ~

~ Download ~ ^- ^ (45.43Mb~ Only Pictures~ o- o)
~
Oh really? :O Well we can do them together if you want, Then we just use my design and your pictures.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2014, 17:07   #19

Wink O -O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djordyy View Post
Oh really? :O Well we can do them together if you want, Then we just use my design and your pictures.
No no need~ i don't understand in VB much. xD I just was going to watch tuts in youtube for every thing who i need. o- o Don't think this is stupid, i make a hack so lol~ xD But if you like the pictures would be nice if you use them in your tool. Well i just get them from the ResourceTool and then converted them into a PNG's. o: So.. They are not really mine~ I just share them with you becouse i saw that you looking for a pictures. ^ -o
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2014, 17:30   #20

Waw this is big project Finally i will know what ID belong to what

you know i used to put random ID to get nice clothing

Good-Luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2014, 17:57   #21

Quote:
No no need~ i don't understand in VB much. xD I just was going to watch tuts in youtube for every thing who i need. o- o Don't think this is stupid, i make a hack so lol~ xD But if you like the pictures would be nice if you use them in your tool. Well i just get them from the ResourceTool and then converted them into a PNG's. o: So.. They are not really mine~ I just show them with you becouse i saw that you looking for a pictures. ^ -o
Oh ok, Are this all the screenshots? Or are there some missing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2014, 19:01   #22

Wink Lol~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djordyy View Post
Oh ok, Are this all the screenshots? Or are there some missing.
I really don't know.
Edit~ Yeah, i think this is all~ o:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2014, 19:10   #23

Quote:
I really don't know.
Oh ok, We'll find out soon then
Thanks