Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 league private server... SCN.. FBX 3D models ?

Discussion on S4 league private server... SCN.. FBX 3D models ? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 league private server... SCN.. FBX 3D models ?

Hello everyone, I just post a topic here on 3D models of s4 league. It's very simple what I am asked, do some know how to have open, edit, retrieve textures or anything about the models of s4? If some know please tell me how you did it ... If some know how to convert .fbx in .scn and vice versa, he tell me please .. Anyway, if anyone knows anything or he is welcome.
PS: if anyone knows how to put new weapons / sets his private server ... And we can put some textures ... thank you for telling me. <3