Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Level System Rewards

Discussion on New Level System Rewards within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Level System Rewards

Okay i dont know if u already noticed it but we seem to have new Level UP Rewards. My lvl 70 Reward should have only contained the following : x Amount of Pen and 3 Booster caps. But today i noticed that it included a Crafting Part Cap. Now i remember that we once had a Thread about New Level Up Rewards with Crafting Parts included in Korea. Anyone has a Link or a List or something about that? (Note: Gms dind't mention anything about new Rewards and this Crafting Caps seem to be visually only, which means i got the pen and the booster caps but the craftingcaps were missing.) Hope someone can help . Because i want to write a Ticket for the missing crafting cap.
Old 10/01/2014, 16:37   #2

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,929
Seem to be still same or the didn't update yet
Old 10/01/2014, 16:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
I know they didnt update it yet... even fera has no clue about it but i know that the description showed me a crafting parts cap extra.... and i know that the old forum had a post about it.... I just hate them for closing it....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Enjoysro-Mitra [NEW] 110 cap/coin system/Everyday Rewards with Events
03/16/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 14 Replies
http://i58.tinypic.com/2mdp7rq.jpg http://i59.tinypic.com/vwpitj.jpg http://i62.tinypic.com/2mm791i.jpg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XP1HdvbONQ Official Site EnJoySro.Net Facebook Fan Page: EnJoySro | Facebook
VIP System/Rewards
02/11/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
So I have been pondering this for a while now, but I wouldn't mind others opinions on this. So, in your opinion, what are the best advantages of a donation VIP system? Personally, I would go for something that isnt completely overpowering. Probably an increase in some of the drop rates. Access to a donation only metzone. 25% increase in EXP. 10% increase in skill EXP. 25% increase in gold/cp drops.
Level Up Rewards
01/24/2013 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Level EXP required :Level Up Rewards PEN Other 0 Beginner 30.000 1 Rookie 300 20.000 Beginner Set (7 days), Social Action 2 Rookie 300 1.000 3 Rookie 300 1.000 4 Rookie 300 1.000 Social action 5 Rookie 300 1.000 New Character Slot 6 Rookie 700 1.000 7 Rookie 700 1.000 Mind Energy (3 days, Atk 8%)
Buddy System Rewards and Quests
03/15/2012 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Hey ... can some1 gimme a link where i can see rewards for teacher/buddy and what to do ? THX
Regarding The Tribunal System IP Rewards Also Question & Answers
05/21/2011 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
Source: Regarding The Tribunal System IP Rewards Also Question & Answers | Facebook We're still a little up in the air about exact amount / correct vote (with majority rule). Just to set it in perspective, without giving too much away: 1. If you vote on cases correctly, over time you will gain increased voting abilities. 2. After enough "level ups" to your voting ability, you will have over 10x the voting capacity you have now. 3. Once you reach your max cases and you...