Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Open!!!

Discussion on Open!!! within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Open!!!

Hello everyone, I GsNrg and today I saw a player who used the skill "Block" so many times, (the walls that was built before they fall) I used 10 or more, but all remained intact as I can do it too? Block not disappeared.

Ty!

Sorry for my bad ENGLISH i'm italian boy

I have code of the Block:

Block "27620544"

Old 10/04/2009, 18:54   #2

Um no.. if one block is placed from the guy and he makes another block the first block should be gone.
Old 10/04/2009, 18:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerz5 View Post
Um no.. if one block is placed from the guy and he makes another block the first block should be gone.

Rather not disappeared.
Old 10/04/2009, 19:03   #4

no request
Old 10/04/2009, 19:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPBot View Post
no request
?
Old 10/04/2009, 19:14   #6

elite*gold: 1545
Received Thanks: 4,749
Thi sis a exploit forum and u request how some guy Made endless Walls and yes its possible nop the code which is destroying ur old Wall than u set up a new and done.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/04/2009, 19:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Joy View Post
Thi sis a exploit forum and u request how some guy Made endless Walls and yes its possible nop the code which is destroying ur old Wall than u set up a new and done.

How can you tell me please?
Old 10/04/2009, 19:18   #8

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,587
But it IS difficult to make something like this. I think you have to find the opcode in olly (or any other debugger), which destroys the older wall. Or you can search for "1" and maybe you can set the "max walls" to 30 or something like this.

btw: wrong section
Old 10/04/2009, 19:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FichteFoll View Post
But it IS difficult to make something like this. I think you have to find the opcode in olly (or any other debugger), which destroys the older wall. Or you can search for "1" and maybe you can set the "max walls" to 30 or something like this.

Wao! You would be able to do so? I'm going crazy, the player who uses this trick is a joined ElitePvpers but wants to remain anonymous and do not want to reveal anything. E 'infiltration that information to' hack shield affixed and puts all the bypass, I know who it is but I can not tell you.
Old 10/04/2009, 19:46   #10

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
Quote:

i dont think so =/
how do you want to search for the opcode???
no it would be better if you search the text string "wall" or something like this!
(yes the coder of s4 are stupid xD i found the static speed function by searching "speed")
Old 10/04/2009, 20:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhelloselm View Post
i dont think so =/
no it would be better if you search the text string "wall" or something like this!
(yes the coder of s4 are stupid xD i found the static speed function by searching "speed")
???????????????????????
Old 10/04/2009, 20:49   #12

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
wtf?
please tell me your problem -.-" i cant understand ?????????
Old 10/04/2009, 20:56   #13

Quote:
wtf?
please tell me your problem -.-" i cant understand ?????????

I'm trying to find the method, here's my problem, I can not! How do I build so many walls! Please tell me

Ty.
Old 10/04/2009, 21:07   #14

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,587
Quote:
i dont think so =/
Höhöhö, I mean that -.- I also found the "Mine Gun" in the european client, but I can't use this, becourse I don't know how to avtivate. So ypu have to search for "block" btw ;P
Old 10/04/2009, 21:14   #15

Quote:
Höhöhö, I mean that -.- I also found the "Mine Gun" in the european client, but I can't use this, becourse I don't know how to avtivate. So ypu have to search for "block" btw ;P

Nope..I've tried the Way....He doesn't find Block he only finds Wall =P And yeah..give me 10 minutes and i got the hack =o
Closed Thread