Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BYPASS = PATCHED

Discussion on BYPASS = PATCHED within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BYPASS = PATCHED

I followed the instructions 100%
Injected
Opened mhs
Logged in
Opened the trainer
CONNECTION TERMINATED

Please note :

If it's not patched, then I recommend making a efficient ENGLISH/GERMAN tutorial for EVERYONE! Including NEW S4 LEAGUE users!~ So in other words, instead of saying, " Open MHS, and HACK AWAY! " Realize that 20% of elitepvpers' community here viewing these threads are NEW TO s4 league, including myself. Explain HOW to use MHS for the NEWER people. If all you have to do is open MHS, and use PerX, well then it's PATCHED. If you have to do more than just open MHS, then WHY IN THE HELL have I read 6-10 topics with IDIOTS just saying, " Open MHS " or " Start MHS "?! and never giving further instructions.
Old 09/27/2009, 18:00   #2

Hey is it just me or does it seem like it's mainly AMERICAN USERS having trouble ?
The germans seem to be hacking without any problem. Anything wrong with this picture? Ok all bullshit aside..

There are what, 3923904923, germans here? 23124 of which probably speak english?
Could someone be so kind as to explain in english how to use PerX, and MHS properly? I know most of you germans only use english to call us noobs, but have you ever considered thinking, " Hey, maybe, JUST MAYBE, they DON'T SPEAK GERMAN!!!!! "
Could you germans please tell americans how to HACK our AMERICAN game that wouldn't EXIST if it weren't for us AMERICANS?
Also, seems like this FORUM wouldn't EXIST without AMERICANS, as well.
Old 09/27/2009, 18:16   #3

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
I wont make a tutorial and I cant say why it doesnt work for you...
but:
for me and some other hackers its working so IT CANT BE PATCHED!!!
Old 09/27/2009, 18:20   #4

elite*gold: 1545
Received Thanks: 4,749
Lol Ofc this forum could exist without americans wtf u talking about the most germans do learn english and ur American game? Alaplaya is a german publisher so o.o.

U talk like all belong to Amerika i think u mean USA this sight made many problems so O.o without Americans Taliban wouldnt have any weapons so yes we all Love the USA * this was a bad joke*

Yes we want u to use ur brain and not to make 1 step per step toturial for u so that even u with low IQ can use hacks this would be bad arent it!!!!!
Old 09/27/2009, 18:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by insuperable View Post
I followed the instructions 100%
Injected
Opened mhs
Logged in
Opened the trainer
CONNECTION TERMINATED

First: If it was patched, you would get an "Inform Error" but the connection gets terminated so its something different like Firewall blocks s4 or something like this

2. why the hell do you open mhs when you start a trainer??? you just need one of them
3. first inject
then start s4
then go in a room
then start mhs or a trainer

if you have vista, start EVERYTHING as administrator

and the last thing:

dont say we just say "idiot"!!!! these instructions are posted hundred times in the forum!!!!! in english too!!!! just open your eyes

vote4close
Old 09/27/2009, 18:30   #6

Quote:
I wont make a tutorial
Lawl...

Just explain in few words take 5-6 minutes of your life and can help many players who don't understand an once of german-speak (i know only "ich kenne nitchs em deutschen" and "guten tag"). Well, i must to translate all link include german speak with google & the most time, the translate mean nothing.

So, can you just take 5-6 minutes to explain with step (like to learn anything to a kid) instead to say "Patch works, just open bypass&MHS lol ! stupid guy omg !".

THANKS
Old 09/27/2009, 18:31   #7

i just did it
Old 09/27/2009, 18:41   #8

Quote:
then go in a room
Can we stay in lobby with MHS open ? If yes, it's not work for me => detected.

I test all that you say, step by step, Firewall => open MHS.

Not work, so what's the problem ? I did it 10000 times with kiki's uce that always worked and now all UCE are detected.

Only german user can play with hack ? :/
Old 09/27/2009, 18:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-gamerz View Post
Can we stay in lobby with MHS open ?
yes
Quote:
If yes, => detected.
no
Quote:
did it 10000 times with kiki's uce that always worked and now all UCE are detected.
then use kikis CE or FichteFolls trainer
Old 09/27/2009, 18:49   #10

With FF, that's work, with Kiki not ... :S