Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SPEED COUNTER MACRO?

Discussion on SPEED COUNTER MACRO? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SPEED COUNTER MACRO?

Can someone tell me the delay and the buttons? Atleast, it doesent work e_e
Old 06/08/2014, 19:23   #2

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,929
No Requests.
Use the Search Function.
Old 06/08/2014, 21:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Šųge View Post
No Requests.
Use the Search Function.
Hackrequests.

Asking for timings 'n' stuff is ok.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2014, 10:52   #4

elite*gold: 4
which mouse do u got?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Counter Strike 1.6 moves and feels like speed hack.
02/08/2014 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies
Hello, i have a huge problem with my CS, a week ago i bought a new processor AMD FX 8320 3,5 Ghz 8-cores and i found out that the game is not working as it should be, it works like i have a speed hack, let me explain better. When i open CS it shows on net_graph 4 fps despite i have setted fps_max 99.5 and when i enter on any servers everything looks and moves normally except myself, when i touch any movement key it is like i have speed hack, i can travel all dust2 map in 2 seconds because i...
any speed hack for 9d G1?? or macro trainer??
11/17/2010 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
could someone post these hacks, but that work for G1? I i was looking for several trainers but do not know why the hell I do not work, the trainers got were MauseDvr.exe Pelmiced.exe, many in the game I say they use Pelmiced but I do not work >_<... I would also like to know whether this also influences the type of windows that I use on my PC, and the only difference found so far is that I have windows 7 and windows XP they spanish (x si alguien sabes hablar espańol y me podria responde...
Noobie Counter-Kill Level Assist Macro
11/15/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
This is my first Macro, its absolutely nothing special. Use if you like, I don't care. I just wanted to try and start giving back. This is what you will need, Your ninja and stand in twin city map at coordinates (584,609) This is the WhiteBeachChick spawn. Run the macro after activating counter kill. It will move you once every 60 seconds in a square'ish This makes you get about 3 counter-kills a minute, and you don't find yourself without spawns nearby while your afk. You can...
[Request]Attack Speed Addres/Macro..
03/24/2010 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
Anyone got attack speed hack, Working one... maybe im willing to trade stuff ingame for it or you can be nice and share it since i use them only in SRS and not Pvp... i dont risk my 2 almost Ps chars... and my lil gl war for getting busted, H11 nuker H9 hyb Gl9 war Do you wanna risk those by useing in pvp? not me either, so Pm me with an deal, thank you
Macro speed for jedi
10/06/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
heya, i m looking for a good macro for jedi. I know that some of jedi are using a speed macro. They can hit me like 2 time when i hit them 1 time. (and i use the force throw macro :cry: ). The speed of my saber = 1. Can someone give me a good one? thanks.