Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guys, I have a question.

Discussion on Guys, I have a question. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guys, I have a question.

Can you help me telling what is macro and how can I set up IWJ with it?
Thank you.
Sincerely ME.
Old 05/17/2014, 20:35   #2

"Keyboard macros and mouse macros allow short sequences of keystrokes and mouse actions to be transformed into other, usually more time-consuming, sequences of keystrokes and mouse actions. In this way, frequently used or repetitive sequences of keystrokes and mouse movements can be automated. Separate programs for creating these macros are called macro recorders." (Wikipdia)

This forum already contains some IWJ-macros. If you want to find them please use the search function. Some keyboards/mouses contain macro recorders, if you got one of those you may want to google how to set up a macro with your specific keyboard/mouse. Otherwise, you could download an independent macro recorder or try to make a little AutoHotkey-script. Any of this should work for you
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2014, 10:32   #3

Thanks. It was helpful ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Popo View Post
"Keyboard macros and mouse macros allow short sequences of keystrokes and mouse actions to be transformed into other, usually more time-consuming, sequences of keystrokes and mouse actions. In this way, frequently used or repetitive sequences of keystrokes and mouse movements can be automated. Separate programs for creating these macros are called macro recorders." (Wikipdia)

This forum already contains some IWJ-macros. If you want to find them please use the search function. Some keyboards/mouses contain macro recorders, if you got one of those you may want to google how to set up a macro with your specific keyboard/mouse. Otherwise, you could download an independent macro recorder or try to make a little AutoHotkey-script. Any of this should work for you