Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

South, Central and part of north America.

Discussion on South, Central and part of north America. within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
South, Central and part of north America.

I don't know what you guys are going to do about the ip-banned list, but we shouldn't just let them bullshit us with this Latin S4 League ****.

Having a License doesn't mean they have the right to ban almost a whole continent, that's just racist and uncalled for.

Anyways I have been playing S4 since 2009 and their stupidity can't be described as they did countless retarded actions, it seems their ignorance has no limit after all.

So everyone who was ip banned in these countries, Please don't play Latin s4 league just let it die, like they banned us.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/25/2014, 06:25   #2

Nice
Old 04/25/2014, 06:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by guykild15 View Post
I don't know what you guys are going to do about the ip-banned list, but we shouldn't just let them bullshit us with this Latin S4 League ****.

Having a License doesn't mean they have the right to ban almost a whole continent, that's just racist and uncalled for.

Anyways I have been playing S4 since 2009 and their stupidity can't be described as they did countless retarded actions, it seems their ignorance has no limit after all.

So everyone who was ip banned in these countries, Please don't play Latin s4 league just let it die, like they banned us.

I can't play Chinese Monster Hunter Online anymore, wanna qq with me?

« Clan Logo | ID »