Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English and German S4 Server down??

Discussion on English and German S4 Server down?? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 271
Received Thanks: 2,082
English and German S4 Server down??

anybody know something?
Old 09/06/2009, 20:14   #2

elite*gold: 20
They´re nearly always down because the servers suc* so hard.
Old 09/06/2009, 20:19   #3

elite*gold: 1545
Received Thanks: 4,749
U get discnonected from Chat Server and if u try to Reconect ur complete out of it some people say if u dont Reconect After Chat down u Keep in it lol o:ä

Yeah the Servers Sucks Somebody Should Steal the Source code and make a P server <.<
Old 09/07/2009, 10:10   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Joy View Post
U get disconnected from Chat Server and if u try to reconnect your complete out of it some people say if u don't reconnect After Chat down u Keep in it lol o:ä...
Yeah if you get disconnected from the Chat server, then you are able to keep in the game, but you will not be able to chat with anybody.
If you reconnect, then you will be able to chat again, but if you have ad luck then won't get back into the game.

Lg
(btw.: I corrected the spelling of you post [and my Quote] a little bit )