Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinite ammo SUPPLY

Discussion on Infinite ammo SUPPLY within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Infinite ammo SUPPLY

Hello everyone.
I looked through the current seemingly working trainers and hacks and what not but none of them seemed to have infinite ammo supply.

(Supply meaning that you still reload and do everything like any other person but you have infinite ammo on the limited ammo weapons such as the new ones.)

Does anyone know of a hack like this or is anyone going to upload something like it in the near future?

Honestly I dislike hacking but I usually like the new weapons and want to practice with them which I usually can't because I tend to run out of ammo after 2 or 3 reloads if I manage to survive that long.

I want nothing else, no actual gamebreaking alteration or whatever I'd just like to get a working infinite ammo supply hack so that I can use weapons I like using.

-Numeris1672
Old 02/23/2014, 15:33   #2

elite*gold: 103616
Received Thanks: 14,990
Hey Numeris1672,

I am sorry you have to wait until someone decides to release that feature in his hack.
In addition, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that hackrequests aren't allowed

closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HACK]Infinite ammo,infinite nades,mods,etc
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons
11/29/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Hello, i found this hack a few days ago for USF and i felt like releasing it to you all. 1.Download the hack 2.Extract it to your USF folder (ex: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf) 3.Double click 4.Click on hack 5.Have fun ^^\ P.S. If you want to stop it, just click Clear. Some Features: Increase ammo and fire of rate for all weapons Infinite ammo for all sniper guns