Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing stats

Discussion on Changing stats within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 02/20/2014, 23:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
At least the packet changer still works...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help with changing item name lvl and stats
01/12/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hi there i was wondering if any one can help me. i want to know how i can change the name of a item, also the lvl for the item and the stats on the item basic stats. if any one can help pls pm me or post here ty,
[HELP]Changing Item stats
12/21/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 16 Replies
Hello I will ask..how to change the stats of items? if you help me..i will not forget to press "Thanks"
Support with Changing IDs/ Wep Stats
09/17/2011 - S4 League - 12 Replies
Ok so, I've followed; http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-bo ts-cheats-exploits/1120651-release-ids-some-skins- ce.html to the letter. Start S4 League, Start Process Hacker 2, Kill Aegis & Aegis 64, Suspend HGWC.exe and XTrap.xt. Start Cheat engine, go into my inventory and search the current shirt I'm wearing then enter the value I got from the list of values -- I scan, click the first value on the right side bar, push it to the bottom and change the value to Bikini Top. I resume...
Problem with this (Changing IDs/ Wep Stats ) sry i am new T_T
04/15/2011 - S4 League - 7 Replies
At this hacking : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/s4-league-hacks-bo ts-cheats-exploits/1120651-release-ids-some-skins- ce.html i cant kill Ageis 1- if i started S4League I open account ? 2- What does it mean with (Kill Aegis & Aegis 64) ? 3- S4League Started >> Strat Process hack >> XTrap Detected :@
Changing item stats
01/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all, I got Kimo's source version 5095. I want to change my item stats, I first thought that if i go into the database search for the item and then change it attack,defense etc etc it will change it in game to. So i went to cq_item and then searched for shield changed added some more defense and then saved after that I restarted the server so i want to look for the changes and i see that there are no changes. So my question is what am i doing wrong?