Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Hairstyle Event

Discussion on New Hairstyle Event within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 218/0/0
New Hairstyle Event

Hey

ich wollt mal fragen ob jemand schon den link für diese Haare bekommen hat ^^.
(die für 7Tage habe ich bereits bekommen aber keinen link)
Old 01/25/2014, 15:00   #2

elite*gold: 26
bekommt man am ende vom event
Old 01/25/2014, 15:02   #3

Wie schon gesagt man bekommt den Link normalerweise am Ende vom Event und wenn du dann noch nichts bekommen hast dann schreib den Support an.
Old 01/25/2014, 15:28   #4

Will it work if i've recharged 10k before s4 league posts their new patch like two hours ago and i spent the whole 10k today.. im going to get the hair?
+ If i recharged 30k GC now, do i need to spend it all during the current event so i'd get the hair ~~?
Old 01/25/2014, 15:51   #5

elite*gold: 64
Wenn man den Infos Glauben schenken kann, so würdest du garkeinen Link erhalten, da du zufällig aus dem Sortiment ein Look erhälst.

Quote:
Gebt 5.000 GC aus (wiederholbar!) und ihr bekommt innerhalb von 48 Stunden zufällig eines dieser Items für 7 Tage mit Premium Stats
Vergessen dazu zu schreiben. Sofern du 30k GC ausgegeben hast, wirst du nach dem Event eine Email erhalten, die dir die Wahl zwischen den Sachen gewährt. Natürlich mit unbegrenzter Nutzung folglich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g3cko12 View Post
Will it work if i've recharged 10k before s4 league posts their new patch like two hours ago and i spent the whole 10k today.. im going to get the hair?
+ If i recharged 30k GC now, do i need to spend it all during the current event so i'd get the hair ~~?
It's required to spend a total amount of 30k GC. I think it doesn't even matter when you recharged it. You have to spend them during the Event period to get an e-mail. This e-mail will arrive after the event. You said you got 10k GC before. If you paid this amount after this event started, you might need just 20k more for the redeem.

Quote:
Event Period: 22.01. – 04.02.
Spend 30k GC (not repeatable!) and pick one of these items permanent. After the event ended you will get a redeem code by e-mail within a few days.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/30/2014, 22:21   #6

du bekommst die Mail mit dem Redeem Code erst nach Ablauf des Events, also NACH dem 4.Februar